X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my favorite cb7 of all time
    MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Hey, yea my car is still in storage, i wanted to bring it out this weekend but never got around to it. Hopefully I get it done this week. Yea the Azenis seem to be the way to go... it's hard buying a set of summer tires here... more rain than sun. I was researching NSX calipers and came across your thread, I actually picked up a set in Langley on Friday... sorry bro, haha... anyways, cars a beast so hopefully i get to see it soon...

Comment

Nice to see you found some nsx calipers! Im not sure if im gonna go that route anymore, i do want bigger brakes tho...good luck with yours, cant wait to see it!

I have been thinking of changing the color of my wheels for the summer, wouldnt mind hearing some of your guys ideas! Here is what my ideas are so far;

1) Keep it as is, polish the lips to perfection
        2) Gloss Black lip - Flat black center
        3) Lambo Tri-coat orange lip + gloss black center
        4) Teal centers with full polished lip
        Last edited by aleks77; 04-05-2011, 03:52 AM.
        1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Hey Aleks you coming down this year to the H-T meet?

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
            I have been thinking of changing the color of my wheels for the summer, wouldnt mind hearing some of your guys ideas! Here is what my ideas are so far;
            Have you considered painted windows with a polished face? I thought about it a while ago and I have only ever seen one picture of someone doing it in real life.

Use the orange, teal, black, whatever colour and spray the centers. Then polish the face and lip.

Comment

Not sure about HT meet this year, super busy with work!!

Painted windows looks neat, but wont really work with my wheel i dont think?

I got a VI (vehicle inspection) yesterday, it was only a matter of time! Things i gotta fix in next 30 days;

- Tinted tailights
              - No front plate
              - No Cat
              - No Horn
              - Low tread (fronts are almost brand new!! Damn R compount tires )
              - Rear wheels stick too far out past the car (only by 0.5")
              - Some suspension work (tie rods, alignment)
              1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?pr...&id=1202831672

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

You friend have achieved what few ever will. I salute you. Mean fucking car!!

Comment

I got a VI (vehicle inspection) yesterday, it was only a matter of time! Things i gotta fix in next 30 days;

- Tinted tailights
                    - No front plate
                    - No Cat
                    - No Horn
                    That's bull man! I'm glad I don't have to deal with inspections up here.

^^^^^
                    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Picked up OEM Anchor bolts with Hardrace spherical bearings today! Thanks Ronald!

(Ronalds pic)

Comment

Wow, amazing car, very nice! Oh and teal centers with a polished lip....hands down

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

- Tinted tailights
                          - No front plate
                          - No Cat
                          - No Horn
                          Damn that's a bummer. But aside from the cat, seems to be all easy fixes.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i get fix-it tickets all the time... i never fix anything. i just have my bro-in-law sign it off (he's a cop). too bad you're not local, i'd help u have it signed off
                            Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

So clean great job

Comment

how d'you get those vs-xx in 4x114.3? Do they made it on special order?

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
                                1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

Working...
                                X