No announcement yet.

kamaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again Primo. I guess the costs are what cause us so much time to reach completion. Since we are everyday people, we don't do it all in one shot. I still haven't had the opportunity to roll with the RO_JA's.
    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
      ^^^ thats what i'm talking about
      you've gotten this far and have invested plenty.. i don't even think the word "expensive" is your vocabulary. between you and Accord Sir, are two of the most well-built, H22 boosted setups i've seen so far. great work fellaz
      What primo said. But yea ive seen a couple of sidewinders on the evo 8s. Very good for running a big turbo with limited amount of space Gl with getting one and gettin your setup running.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Thanks Nail. Do you know what fabricators made the manifolds for soem of the EVO 8 setups?

Comment

that turbo makes me hot...

Props to you.That is all.

ILBB
          People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
          The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Ill have to ask around. Theres this one person on HT with a white EVO in TX who has a sidewinder style manifold Ill see if I can find him. He runs a GT35R.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Thanks Ilikebigbutts. The turbo pictured is not my turbo. It is close to the size of the turbo (GT4067R) I will be using. The turbo I will be using is slightly larger than the one pictured.

Nail, thanks for searching for the info. I spoke with my fabricator and he is making the new manifold and downpipe at no extra costs to me.

Comment

(8:26 AM 7/7/2006) NAiL05: Hey. Whats up? If I remember I saw your car a couple of times at the HT meet. Its the White evo VIII with the gt35 right? I was wondering who made the manifold for your car if it was custom or you bought it off of someone. One of my friends with an h22 accord want to run a turbo setup on his car and is looking for a similar manifold like yours. If you can give me more information or where you got your manifold it would help a lot. Appreciate your time. Take Care laterz.

(8:36 AM 7/7/2006) SlowWhiteEvo: Tony Palo of T1 race development in rowlett actually made the manifold for me. I'm pretty sure hytech makes a similar manifold for an h22 in an accord though. I saw one on a white accord in houston.

Thats the chat i had with the person with the EVO. Hope that helps you out man.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Thanks Nail05. I was in contact with the guy from H-T. However, the fabricator of my manifold is making a new ramhorn manifold and downpipe at no cost to me. It's supposed to be p/s and a/c compatible as well. Thanks gain for the info.

Comment

Anytime man. Tony Palo is pretty well known in the Dallas area for his tuning and fabbing skills. GL with your new manifold man and hope everything works out.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Another accessory for the ride. I'm not sure which one I will use. Anyway, here it is.

Comment

Back to the turbo project. Just a few pics of the new manifold that was received today. Enjoy!

Comment

Damn that looks good NOW PUT IT ON!!! haha I wanna see this thing run.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                            Damn that looks good NOW PUT IT ON!!! haha I wanna see this thing run.
                            Thanks NAIL. The shop is closed on weekends. I will plan to try it on next week for fitment. I'm at the point now I will make this one work. It was no additional cost for this manifold which is an upgrade from the last one. Thanks again.

Comment

awsome turbo project.mad props bro

Comment

thats ones sexy as manifold and downpipe.

Comment

Working...
                                X