No announcement yet.

blamethepunx : 1992 Accord Ex-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was from brampton and oakville, but currently residing in winnipeg MB, soon to be moving to bc :P

i just tinted the diffuser lens with krylon stained glass spray while i had the lights apart blackhousing them
    MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
    i pulled over and looked under the hood.
    the engine was still there...
    ...silly light!

Comment

good for you

JDMED

buy my jdm part
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

uhhhhhhhhhhh thanks?
        MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

Your super
          COLBALT CB7 2NER # ?

Winnipeg HAVOC Member: kNate

Comment

oh yes. yes i am.
            MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

hee hee i whacked some lady last week who decided not to turn right in a right turn lane when her, me AND the guy behind me had more than enough time to go... so my bumper is all hanging off right now. more excuse to take it off and fix it while blackhousing my headlights
              MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

little update: fixed my bumper up, the passenger-side support was all pretzelled up like crazy, so we torched it to hell and went to town with some pliers and eventually got it perfectly straight again. now that side fits even better than the other side :S
                didnt have time to blackhouse the new jdm's cuz we also installed my old jdm's on knate's (4bangin') car, and put fresh axles on our other buddy matty's car. i did have time to sand all the stone chipsout of my grille and put it back on, so thats good. i havent taken any pics in a while, but i have her jacked up with snow tires and steelies right now, the crappy blue flame hood, and non-blackhoused jdm's so its not worth it. ill get a bunch of stuff done after i move to BC so look for pics in a few weeks
                MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

well, once again i am back for another update after being inexplicably missing for god knows how long. i was just busy with moving etc, and havent done much update-worthy stuff to the car... but anyways, here's the beast as she stands right now:

taken at the VancouverAccords meet + cruise yesterday (saturday)

you may be noticed that she is sporting some new blackhoused JDM headlights (version 3 now) and some black (used to be gunmetal) Ex-R rims
                  MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

nice, the new paint on da rims is looking tight.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I keep forgetting how much I like this car...and then it just pops up again. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Mmm... Black coupe, with black wheels and tints. Delicious!!
                        That paintjob is so clean, makes me wanna lick it...

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

nice ride, keep up the good work. hopefully my cb7 will look this nice one day. i was always about go no show, now i want more show than go eventhough my first purchase was a h22a that is waiting to be swapped.( ifigured i'd beat the shit out my f22 while it still runs at 207,xxx)
                          IN LOVING MEMORY OF GEORGE R. BRACEY. 3/2/83 - 7/21/05 WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU. HATED BY FEW, LOVED BY MANY. IT'S TOO BAD YOUR LIFE WAS TAKEN BY AN UNEXPERIENCED DRIVER. ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS AND IN OUR MINDS MAY YOU REST IN PEACE.

Comment

hey 1fastcb7, you're on the same track as me :P when i dropped in my h22, the only thing i had modded was a set of cheap-ass clear corners :P i was still on my stock suspension, still had stock headlights, EVERYTHING :P
                            MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

holy jebus im tired... after a month and a half of solid kamikaze jobhunting, i finally get not one, but 2 jobs! on the same day. within 4 hours of each other... and i've been working every single day since. bad news: im always exhausted and i have no forseeable social life. good news: CAR MONEY!!!!!
                              MEMBER'S RIDE

...silly light!

Comment

congrats!

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                                www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Working...
                                X