No announcement yet.

90-JDMCB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really wanting to do Nitrous or Turbo....not sure which route to go! This is not my daily driver, so reliability is not a huge issue, but I kinda want the most readily available power for the money, and the power when I need it. I have also considered Type S cam or stage 2 cams...and so forth. N/a 240 horsepower to the wheels is my goal.... OR over 300 HP or better with boost or nitrous is my goal.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      I am really wanting to do Nitrous or Turbo....not sure which route to go! This is not my daily driver, so reliability is not a huge issue, but I kinda want the most readily available power for the money, and the power when I need it. I have also considered Type S cam or stage 2 cams...and so forth. N/a 240 horsepower to the wheels is my goal.... OR over 300 HP or better with boost or nitrous is my goal.

put it up and build your motor up. by the time you get all the pistons and valves and all in you';ll have an idea of want you want to do. also you'll have the motor built so you wont have to worry much about your motor blowing.

Comment

I see you have decided to finally make a MR thread

this is such a nice car, pictures do not do it justice. and Tony keeps it clean
        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          put it up and build your motor up. by the time you get all the pistons and valves and all in you'll have an idea of want you want to do. also you'll have the motor built so you wont have to worry much about your motor blowing.
          thanks for the suggestions man....that has been on my mind as well..or buying a spare "H" and having it built up.

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
          I see you have decided to finally make a MR thread

this is such a nice car, pictures do not do it justice. and Tony keeps it clean
          thanks Keith....I try man, with this crazy weather we been having its gets hard....lol....but yeah I finally had some free time and built the MR thread

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

I found more pics...will post them up when I get time!

Comment

more pics are always good.

im trying to hold off on making me a new mr thread untill i get some good pics. but i see you dont have to worry about that
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Car looks good man swap, paint, wheels, lights everything is just so good. From ur sig ur cd5 looks good too man
                I'm So JDM My Heart Is On The Right

Cappuccino Member #11
                G-Square For Sale PM Me.
                Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

i shall be seeing this sick ass car soon

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                    indeed
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I've already seen it before, trust me you are in for a treat. Looking godd as always tony, When did you get the black lude seats?

Comment

No doubt...I will be there....cant miss a chance to see one of the hottest wagons on the East coast now Felipe!

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                        indeed
                        thanks bro!

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                        I've already seen it before, trust me you are in for a treat. Looking good as always tony, When did you get the black lude seats?
                        Thanks Nic.....I put the lude seats in last December! You coming to the Florida meet too right?

Comment

i've seen it too, it is sick as hell. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                            i've seen it too, it is sick as hell. later.
                            Thanks Brian....but dude you hold the record with that sick ass Accord of yours...I talked about that car for weeks after I left Atlanta...for weeks man...excellent job on your car....mad props!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemmonheadd
                              nice nice nice wheels!!
                              Which ones...on the 4th or 5th.....

Comment

....MORE PICS OR BAN!!!!

Originally posted by Juice21
                                thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                                Originally posted by GameChewer
                                Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Working...
                                X