No announcement yet.

90-JDMCB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, this is tha first time ive seen your MR thread. i still love the car from the first time i seen it in g'boro. I found a 2-door imma go look at for 1400 real soon.
    My cb7

h22a
    5-spd lsd
    Lord, grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can,
    and the wisdom to hide the bodies
    of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Yo man, i have a couple pics for you.

these are from that meet we had in Greensboro last year. haha

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

i almost made it to the grennsboro meet which we need to have another. but i ended up goin to the va meet last march.
        My cb7

h22a
        5-spd lsd
        Lord, grant me the serenity
        to accept the things I cannot change,
        the courage to change the things I can,
        and the wisdom to hide the bodies
        of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Thanks for the pics Jordan.....damn dude them things are crisp as hell! I like the one with my car in your side view mirror...it makes my car look like a right-hand-drive Accord....lol...it appears as if I am sitting on the passenger side

I have made a few changes since then....and more to come by the ATL meet...I will keep you guys posted

Thanks F22A1accord

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

i fell in love with ur car when i saw it comin in the mall parking lot lol...my fav color and u got it lookin so nice...im jealous...sorry i didnt get to chat with u tho

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
            and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

SEX. haha. goood loook!
              Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Your car looks great! I almost went with that color a few years back. Love the wheel choice too.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by greenbme89 View Post
                  i fell in love with ur car when i saw it comin in the mall parking lot lol...my fav color and u got it lookin so nice...im jealous...sorry i didnt get to chat with u tho
                  hey maybe next time....you will have to come to one of our meets down here

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post
                  SEX. haha. goood loook!
                  Thanks yo!

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                  Your car looks great! I almost went with that color a few years back. Love the wheel choice too.

Thanks man....I fell in love with this color the first time I seen it on a Civic Si....didnt know how it would look on the Accord, so I tried it out....glad you like it!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Updated!

Comment

def one of the cleanest accords ive ever seen!!!
                      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

your car is way cleaner in person. pics dont do it justice.
                        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                          def one of the cleanest accords ive ever seen!!!
                          Originally posted by slick View Post
                          your car is way cleaner in person. pics dont do it justice.

Thanks guys.....the positive comments are appreciated....this is only the beginning, I got so much more work to do!

Comment

Clean coupe! I saw the cb at the atl meet pics and I was wondering whose cb it was! Much better than before!
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                              Clean coupe! I saw the cb at the atl meet pics and I was wondering whose cb it was! Much better than before!
                              Thanks dude...what do you mean better than before...lol...better than when I first bought it????

Hell yeah!!

Comment

Update

AMR Engineering custom made coilovers have arrived

..hopefully I will have them on by the end of the week!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X