No announcement yet.

604_SE : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tell roy and yasu they they doe awesome work. sorry i couldnt meet any of y'all while i was up there. i only got to meet up with stewie cuz i had a ride one night and hes close to where i stayed. tore a ligament in his leg so i thought it was important to go visit him.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

What a beautiful car!

'90 Accord EX(project)
      '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
      '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
        Looks good how did you do the wiring? I am tempted to do that to my car.
        The best way to do it is to get the wiring diagram for your cb and for the bb6... it should be straightforward after that. There is a DIY on this site too which helps.

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
        What a beautiful car!
        Thanks buddy. Your cars looking quite beautiful itself!

Comment

where did you get that evo2? i cant find them anywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
            where did you get that evo2? i cant find them anywhere!
            Got them a looong time ago, one of the first things I did. I bought it from a local shop called mfrt, whatever that stands for... Their website shows that it's available for the 94+ accords. I think your best bet is to contact local shops and see if they can get it in, they know where to look and who to contact.

Just a note, as far as the exhaust goes... I absolutely love it when I am driving by myself, it sounds perfect and the noise you get in the cabin is good and doesn't overpower the stereo. BUT, once you have someone else in the car, revs get a over 3000 and the stereo is low so you can have a conversation, I hate it. Luckily I drive alone the majority of the time so it's all good but just something to consider. The offset tip is perfect because it doesn't stick out like a rice can and it's a full SS exhaust so it won't ever rust... good luck on your search bud.

Comment

thanks alot man, yea ill have to go to a few shops around here and try and find it!

Comment

Thought I would repost the picture of my winter cb... nothing tooooo special but glad I have it. They say it's going to snow all week here in Vancouver, so finally there will be a purpose behind having a 'winter car,' was starting to think it was pointless. Hopefully pics to come of some snow driving!

Mod wise, really basic.
                - JDM CB3 Si-R hybrid grille
                - Orange Corners
                - OEM SE front lip
                - SR Intake
                - Borla Muffler
                - MTX/MB Quart Speakers w/ Pioneer Deck
                - JDM center console

Autotragic is a bit jerky at low speeds but overall it's a good car. Here is a pic parked in the underground when I was switching cars a few months back.

Comment

Both of your cars look great, Id happily drive both!

Comment

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
                    Both of your cars look great, Id happily drive both!
                    Thanks buddy, i prefer the se! haha but for a winter car its perfect. I'm anal about a '93 accord in winter i can't imagine what i would if i had a nice car! haha

Comment

Wish i had a winter beater lol i just use my CB as a daily through all this snow shes does great

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I must say this is my fav 4door on here. Clean and classy. Dig the gram lights too!

THREE tone ya dig

Comment

Subtle Elegance would best describe this car.

Comment

clean ass canadian CB7

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                              Wish i had a winter beater lol i just use my CB as a daily through all this snow shes does great
                              You almost need one here, they put an amazing amount of salt on the roads here. Even when it doesn't snow the road looks white from the salt...

Originally posted by drpnswap23 View Post
                              I must say this is my fav 4door on here. Clean and classy. Dig the gram lights too!
                              Thanks buddy, I keep on checking craigslist to see if any other rims come up but I never find anything I like better than the grams. I think they are here to stay... I want 40 series tires this year I think!

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                              Subtle Elegance would best describe this car.
                              Exactly what I was going for, glad it comes across that way. Thanks.

Originally posted by pupildel View Post
                              clean ass canadian CB7
                              Thanks bro!

I went and visited it a few days ago, I wanted to bring it out so bad but then we had flurries... it didn't stick but what the hell, it's almost spring! It's gonna be out within the next few weeks though. It's going straight to the body shop for paint. I have a JDM front bumper thats been needing to go on for the last couple of years. March is the month that it's gonna happen! Try to hold me to it.

Comment

looks great, keep up the good work ! Can't wait to see it with the new bumper
                                Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Working...
                                X