Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot damn. This is pure sex

Comment

Just skimmed over your thread, it seems we have similar taste is modding. I just need an update on my paint, going to redo the OEM color but throw more blue flake in it. Then get that rear trunk lip you have (what is it?) and we should be looking just as clean. Your color combo looks awesome too, its not Arcadia green or maroon! Keep up the work.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I went away for two weeks to Calgary, Alberta for work and I dropped my car off to YK86 to do somethings that needed to be taken care of since the engine swap, a brake upgrade and some surprises that he did on his own because he is nice guy... I can't find my camera's battery right now to post up pictures but check back later. Here is a list of what he did while I was away:

Brembo Drilled Rotors 11.2" (F)
        Brembo Drilled Rotors (R)
        Earls Stainless Steel Brake Lines
        NSX Front Calipers
        New Wheel Bearings
        ES Sway Bar End Link Bushing Kit
        J.E. Custom Triangle Strut Bar
        New Coolant Temperature Sensor
        New Denso O2 Sensor
        Oil Change S2K Filter, Castrol Edge Synthetic
        JDM Side-marker Install
        New Shift Boot
        Painted Windshield Wipers
        Replaced Some Interior Lights

... the main plan was to install a H22 transmission to replace my F22 tranny that i'm currently running but after inspection it needed some new parts and I decided to hold off and put my funds into painting and installing my JDM bumper + fogs... I'll try to have pictures up soon.

Comment

how are u payin yasu for his work? thats alot of wrench time.
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
            how are u payin yasu for his work? thats alot of wrench time.
            He offered surprise buttseks but I declined . He's a returning "customer", he got a great deal on the labor.

I took some pics along the way so I'll post some up. Hope Farhad's ok with it. I'm sure he'll add more of his own.

h22 tranny opened up

5th gear syncro was worn out a bit. Here's the sleeve side, you can see the teeth mushroomed a bit and the point has shifted to the right a little. Enough to cause it to not slide smoothly over the gear. Everything else looked good.

Rear after Brembo rotor and Earls SS lines installed and oe caliper painted.

Good bye front

Hello new setup. NA1 NSX front caliper, 25T wagon brackets and NSX pads (which are the same as wagon/V6 pads), Brembo cross drilled rotors for wagon/V6, and Earl's SS brake lines.

Back on the ground

3point strut bar

The car stops so much better now especially since he went from stock to the bigger rotors, NSX calipers, SS lines, and a full brake fluid flush. I have the wagon/v6 setup myself and it's still very noticeable.
            Last edited by YK86; 07-21-2011, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Nice set up.. how much did u spend on the nsx calipers?
              Last edited by Luis; 07-21-2011, 03:15 AM.

Comment

and ummm yasu? i need my m2b4 rebuilt too :/ no buttsechs tho.
                <

Comment

Nice job Farhad!

Now there's officially TWO CBs rocking NSXs.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by loup05 View Post
                    Nice set up.. how much did u spend on the nsx calipers?
                    Thanks bud, mine came from a NSX which got written off early in it's life apparently and it had been sitting for years. The shop owner I bought it off took a liking to me I guess... lets say I got them for a really good price!

and ummm yasu? i need my m2b4 rebuilt too :/ no buttsechs tho.
                    Too bad, that's all he really excepts!

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                    Nice job Farhad!

Now there's officially TWO CBs rocking NSXs.
                    Thanks for the help! I'll gladly take that spot!

Comment

Originally posted by 604_SE
                      Too bad, that's all he really excepts!
                      bahahahah its even more funny that came from u. LOL
                      <

Comment

Thought I would post up some nice artsy pictures of the new setup and the new side-markers...

Going to start thinking of putting the BB6 cluster in... and of course to paint this front bumper setup which seems like its never going to go on... anyways, hope you guys enjoy the pictures. Thanks for looking.

Comment

looks good but i would want the calipers to pop out more. paint the nsx letters red
                          <

Comment

looks good but i would want the calipers to pop out more. paint the nsx letters red
                            no....i think white on black is better...lol.
                            -My Member Ride thread-
                            -JL store-

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
                              no....i think white on black is better...lol.
                              I like being subtle guys! Haha... I think if I did end up painting the lettering it would be the gray from the rims which really wouldn't do so much as far as popping out or the blue from the Gramlight lettering... that's actually a good idea, D'OH!

Comment

very nice ride . it is very well done .top notch all around . mad props . i like the way the calipers look now . i would not change a thing . you have got yourself one damn fine ride..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X