Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    man your grill is HOT,i want to do my grill like that when i get her painted.

    Comment


      #17
      Swweeeet grill.

      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
      Bought from: ChampCoupe
      Sold to:Losiracer2

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
        They are 17".
        Nice, were they hard to find?



        I like your front end! Do I spy a 90-91 grille on there?
        1990 Accord EX

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Nice, were they hard to find?



          I like your front end! Do I spy a 90-91 grille on there?

          thanks You are correct ( I gotta adjust that one headlight though, it looks a tiny bit off )

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
            man your grill is HOT,i want to do my grill like that when i get her painted.
            Thanks! Here's the DIY I did for it, enjoy
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139188

            Comment


              #21
              Good: Swap, suspension

              Bad: Rims, lights

              Off to a good start fa sho tho


              Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

              Comment


                #22
                Me Likie!!!


                1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
                1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
                1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                  thanks You are correct ( I gotta adjust that one headlight though, it looks a tiny bit off )
                  That's nice! I just got an all-black 90-91 grille! And it looks a bit off? I can't tell the difference! You should see mine...compared to mine, yours is perfect!
                  1990 Accord EX

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Raf99
                    I mean the left headlight (in the pic) is a bit off. It needs to be lowered a bit.
                    I can't tell the diff but if you say so! Lol
                    1990 Accord EX

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Raf99
                      Hey man, what's with your signature saying 92-93 center console for sale?
                      It's a 92-93 center console I have for sale in the classified section. Click on it(it's a link)!
                      1990 Accord EX

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        It's a 92-93 center console I have for sale in the classified section. Click on it(it's a link)!
                        I did, it asks for a password. I tried my pass but it was a no go.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                          I did, it asks for a password. I tried my pass but it was a no go.
                          Read the sticky at the top of the page!
                          1990 Accord EX

                          Comment


                            #28
                            nice bro, like everything bout the car! change is good.
                            Freedom Is Not Free
                            U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

                            Comment


                              #29
                              i Envy how clean your cb's body is and how fresh that paint looks

                              Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                                i Envy how clean your cb's body is and how fresh that paint looks
                                Thanks man. Your car is still looking clean, I like the red/clears tail-lights, i'm just not sure if I wanna make the transformation yet to them.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X