Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Cool, let me know! I might have to end up renting a self storage room if my parents keep bugging me about having so many parts laying around!
    Sounds like my parents!! they keep bugging me about having 5 rubbermaid's of car parts in my closet and no room for me to put my clothes so i just throw them in a box by my dresser LOL
    I'm like MOM! car parts come first!! LOL
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

I wish I had just 5 rubbermaid's! I have a bunch of exterior parts, 2 trannies, a block, a head, a clutch, and a whole shell!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

I wish I had just 5 rubbermaid's! I have a bunch of exterior parts, 2 trannies, a block, a head, a clutch, and a whole shell!
        haha yeah i got more in the shed at my grandmas place i got 2 sets of rims a couple exhuasts some fenders a block 2 clutchs couple complete wire harnesses and some more misc haha
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
          Anyone know what color this is?

if i color change this may be the color i go with
          Why not just buy a car that color

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
            haha yeah i got more in the shed at my grandmas place i got 2 sets of rims a couple exhuasts some fenders a block 2 clutchs couple complete wire harnesses and some more misc haha
            Wow! But 2 sets of rims? Why don't you put one of them on the cb7?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
              Why not just buy a car that color
              its not a oem color but i decided to stay with cappucino as painting the engine bay and all that is to expensive!!
              Wow! But 2 sets of rims? Why don't you put one of them on the cb7?
              there both 4x100 it sucks cause 1 set has brand new tires!! less then 2000 miles on them!
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

there both 4x100 it sucks cause 1 set has brand new tires!! less then 2000 miles on them!
                Do the 4x100 convertion!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Do the 4x100 convertion!
                  i dont think u can, can you?

i thought about getting the adapters but there like $75 for 2! and if im going to spend that much i could just buy rims that fit !
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

i dont think u can, can you?

i thought about getting the adapters but there like $75 for 2! and if im going to spend that much i could just buy rims that fit !
                    That's true about the adapters but you should be able to do the 4X100 conversion!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

its not a oem color but i decided to stay with cappucino as painting the engine bay and all that is to expensive!!
                      Come and be my twin

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Do the 4x100 convertion!
                        4x100 conversion would be no bueno IMO. If you'd go through the trouble of changing hubs and all that, i'd rather do a 5 lug swap so you could get boss rims.
                        Frost White CB9: EX F22A6 Stock 5spd - Click Here

Comment

my car is a disgrace to cb7tuner right now i havent really touched it in a month and it looks like this
                          coverd in webs,coverd in dirt, flat tire, the ruber molding around the wheel arch fell off from the rust which also fell off , and i opened the trunk to find its a swiming pool and that my amp is soaked
                          so its in very sad shape , i do has some goodies for it when i get it back on the road like a oil change and what knot
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

^^^ Mine is covered in snow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                              ^^^ Mine is covered in snow!!!
                              OH NOES!!! dont let it rust
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

OH NOES!!! dont let it rust
                                It won't...As long as I don't drive it out to the salts.
                                If it does I'll just sell it and get a new one

Comment

Working...
                                X