Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
    Theres a clean 92-93 bumper at the junkyard but i think im just going to order a new 90-91 wont be for a couple months tho as i dont plan on putting much money in to the body until i get it running better
    Good idea! But what's wrong with it?
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      Good idea! But what's wrong with it?
      It needs the engine rebuilt to many miles makes it smoke alot
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

How many does it have?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

i think 300 something thousand miles , and i beat the hell out of it so thats not helping
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

i think 300 something thousand miles , and i beat the hell out of it so thats not helping
            Wow, that's super high! How many miles did it have when you bought it?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
              Very clean white DX sedan <3 it, I wonder if i should paint my bumpers black since my front one is full of chips and my back one has alot of paint cracks and chips from that neon
              Naw...Just buy complete mask for your cb

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Wow, that's super high! How many miles did it have when you bought it?
                around the same as it says now vss was broken for years before i bought it and it said 226k, and its broken a few times again since i replaced it now it says something like 232... but i know we put around 7000 miles on it already
                Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                Naw...Just buy complete mask for your cb
                Yeah i thought about that! but they dont make one for rear bumper , i should of made the neon owner buy me a new bumper and paints !!
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

i should of made the neon owner buy me a new bumper and paints !!
                  You should've! I would've made him/her do it as an exchange for not calling the po-pos!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yeah i thought about that! but they dont make one for rear bumper , i should of made the neon owner buy me a new bumper and paints !!
                    There is no such thing!!
                    Hey, you can use black tape!!!

yeah, you should!! I would!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

You should've! I would've made him/her do it as an exchange for not calling the po-pos!
                      There is no such thing!!
                      Hey, you can use black tape!!!

yeah, you should!! I would!!
                      I agree but my parents were driving and they are not to smart ,

Atleast a couple scratches paint chips and bent bumper support is not to bad it could be alot worse ,

Im not sure yet i think i may paint bumpers black , Then repaint them to body match when the whole car get painted , OR just buy 2 new black bumpers !
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

yay or nay ?
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

yay!!!!

Comment

yay!!!!

and wow my photoshop on the front bumper looks horrible on this computer really shows how dim my other monitor is , on my other computer the bumper was as black as the cb7tuner background
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

I know it's a shop but what did you do to the front bumper?
                              On my computer it looks like it has black spots!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

and wow my photoshop on the front bumper looks horrible on this computer really shows how dim my other monitor is , on my other computer the bumper was as black as the cb7tuner background
                                yeah..i can tell its dark but not dark enough.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen
                                I know it's a shop but what did you do to the front bumper?
                                On my computer it looks like it has black spots!
                                yeah, same here.

Comment

Working...
                                X