Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always wondered if those center caps would fit lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Looking good! I didn't think you'd get them that quick!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Looking good! I didn't think you'd get them that quick!
        I did think they would get here that fast too!
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!
        Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

When did you get them?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

this afternoon
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Mail man surprised you, huh?
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Mail man surprised you, huh?
                Yeah my mom was like you got a package in the mail... and i was like huh a package? who the hell it from.. then she said your name and i was like.. Holy! that was fast
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                  Yeah my mom was like you got a package in the mail... and i was like huh a package? who the hell it from.. then she said your name and i was like.. Holy! that was fast
                  Nice! Damn, I just remembered I haven't checked the mail!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Nice! Damn, I just remembered I haven't checked the mail!
                    Hope you got it!

This morning i adjusted the plastic screw under that metal cap thingy next to the IACV and fixed my idle i just set the cold idle down to 1200... now it doesn't sound annoying revving up and down and it wont wake everyone up at 5am
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Glad to hear the good news! I used to hate that sound!
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Glad to hear the good news! I used to hate that sound!
                        Yeah its nice not having it do it now!!

I also retarded my timing so i could run 87 again for now,

and im pretty sure i got a "slight" head gasket leak... no traces of oil and coolant mixing but i see some white smoke every now and then and its been drinking more coolant then normal so the plan is drive it like this until i buy a junkyard engine(couple months), i dont think its going to get any worse right now being winter and all

also i may start on body repair soon.... in 2 weeks the rust has spread about 2/3 inchs on the rear qp... i think its cause the car gets coverd in salt... as i live in a dryed up sea bed where they mine for minreals and theres alot of salt in the sand and its allways windy so the sand blows on to the cars... i see white specs of salt all over it , ether that or ill just let it rust and buy one with a cleaner body for $900ish in the spring were see what happens
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...87#post2354287 < pics here
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

nice ride cant wait to see the finished product.

life is as good as you make it. So forget what people say and do what makes you happy

Comment

Originally posted by lownslow View Post
                              nice ride cant wait to see the finished product.
                              Thanks! , Right now i just actully put the project on hold... im going to be saving up some money and then im going to decide weather i want to make this my beater car and get something like this
                              http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...521924747.html

or just fix this one up... thing i hate about this one is the rust! living in a salt bed is making it alot worse too so we will see what i decide to do, Right now im broke so i cant do nothing
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

A CD5 would be nice but don't let rust eat this one! You know what you need to do?
                                Get the heck out of death valley!
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X