X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Racing on a Honda. Sadlife.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Quit hatin you know they don't look bad. But yes to you two, the AR 5 spokes are going on and the tires are going on tomorrow.

^^^^^
      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

I haz jokes. I like them, lol.

Member's Ride Thread

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

I know lol, I don't mind em since I know most of the time you're joking. Cruising tomorrow?

^^^^^
          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
            the AR 5 spokes are going on and the tires are going on tomorrow.
            Sounds good man, I like those 5-spokes.
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

They do look really god man.

Comment

Got the tires mounted and put on the car. I like them a lot better then the steelies.

Rear fitment

Front Fitment

Tried to get a camber shot

^^^^^
                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

But last night I was hanging out with some friends and we went to taco bell, well I was on my way back to where we were hanging out to take some taco's back to a friend and my car bogs out and died. I think the fuel pump went out.

I got the car towed home from my friends avalanche at around 1 oclock in the morning by the factory tow hook lol. But anyways when I was waiting I tried the car a few more times after it cooled down to see if it was the main relay but it wouldn't start. And no sound from the fuel pump. Go out to my car this morning it starts up. Take the main relay out and re-solder the joints even though they all looked good, put it back in and no fuel pump prime. So I'm not sure what it could be other then the fuel pump.

^^^^^
                  Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Dude that sucks! Make sure its not ur distributor b4 u replace the pump!

Comment

I replaced my distributor once with a used one which could have obviously gone bad too but I really think its the fuel pump since I don't hear it prime and I don't smell gas in my cylinders when I am cranking it.

^^^^^
                      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Crack your fuel line and see if you have fuel coming out.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

That sucks man, she's looking good though. Hope you get her running soon.
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

It was sad having to tow the primered lady home =[

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Did ya find out the problem?

Comment

Not yet. Gonna hopefully get it fixed in the next day or two.

^^^^^
                                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X