No announcement yet.

brsteinbach : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i got my struts on and my test pipe. Gonna cut an access hole for the fuel pump tomorrow cause my bolts and lines are too rusty and will break if I try to mess with them.

SOOO I am really hoping my car will be done tomorrow.

^^^^^
    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Welp, the old primered lady is running again. Had to hack a hole in my floor to get to the fuel pump and them I could barely get it out cause 5 out of 8 of the nuts stripped. Also word of advice to anyone who gets a walbro fuel pump. You may need to switch the polarity on the wires. I found that out today. My pump was pumping out instead of sucking up.

But I am very excited, new struts, fuel pump and filter, and a test pipe to replace the hollowed out cat.

^^^^^
      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Small photo shoot with Ander.

I love them two pics^

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Some more but separate this time.

Wheel!

Tire!

Sorry for not having a good camera, did the best I could in photoshop to make them look better.

^^^^^
          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Your wheel look great bro. you have a classic look going on. I like you progress,

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
            MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

x2 diggn your wheel choice.
              "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

<3

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

i love em!

Comment

Some more pics I took a couple of days ago with a buddy of mine. Been to this same spot a couple other times. We need to find more places for pics.
                    He has a 99 gt on Eibachs with 18x9" wheels, this thing handles and grips like a dream.

The lonely honda in the background...

He has a flowmaster catback, JLT Cold air intake, and a throttle body spacer.
                    He just ordered 5000k headlights and 8000k fogs.
                    Last edited by brsteinbach; 07-31-2011, 10:00 PM.

^^^^^
                    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

As You all can see, my car is raised. I did that cause my exhaust was hanging too low, its raised a little better now so I can slam it again. I'll probably do so in the next few days.
                      Last edited by brsteinbach; 07-31-2011, 10:06 PM.

^^^^^
                      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

AWESOME BRO.....!!!!
                        love the pics keep it up youre doing a really Good job with this car 2 questions

Why so many pics of the Mustang

And What kind of paint did u use for the VC because there Aren't much colors? n it looks dope

Comment

Originally posted by jdmstylz24 View Post
                          AWESOME BRO.....!!!!
                          love the pics keep it up youre doing a really Good job with this car 2 questions

Why so many pics of the Mustang

And What kind of paint did u use for the VC because there Aren't much colors? n it looks dope
                          IDK why I took so many pics of it lol. I need to find a better spot, I think I was bored with my car at that place so I didn't take to many pics of it.

I used a high heat primer and then I just used the 99 cent flat black spray paint from walmart. I think I am going to spray it satin oxford blue. It's a krylon paint, its a flat dark blue I like it cause its sorta like the f20b valve covers color.

^^^^^
                          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

You need to clean your thread...

Someone got mustang all over it.

Member's Ride Thread

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

As soon as I seen you posted I knew you were gonna say something about his mustang.

^^^^^
                              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X