Clear All

• gloryaccordy
    replied
    Car is sick man

U should dial in a little negative camber

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    It took me about 9 hours, not counting breaks and junkyard time to pull the parts. Getting the old stuff out was probably the harder part. As you can see I just kinda cut most of it out.

Leave a comment:

• Theos92VR4
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    Some updates. While diagnosing my issue, I ended up purchasing a thermoplastic IAB delete plate as well as a fuel pressure gauge. Also eliminated ABS and all associated lines due to the ABS line block leaking out a port. Not fun, but at least it's out. The brake fluid took a bit of a toll on the engine bay.

how long did it take you to delete the abs?! Car is looking good

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Some updates. While diagnosing my issue, I ended up purchasing a thermoplastic IAB delete plate as well as a fuel pressure gauge. Also eliminated ABS and all associated lines due to the ABS line block leaking out a port. Not fun, but at least it's out. The brake fluid took a bit of a toll on the engine bay.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    I put down 200hp/161tq with the 16" wheels but apparently I've had injector issues for a while so I'm looking forward to the next remap. Plus I got a thermoplastic plenum spacer to eliminate the IAB's with so we will see if that netted any gains.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    Looks great man. Didn't think 18x8.5/9.5s would fit these so well. Keep up the good work.

What kind of numbers are you pulling down?

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Well after almost a year of trying to hunt down my brake fluid leak, I found out my ABS unit was leaking after I went on a vacation and parked the car for a few days. Went to the junkyard this weekend and grabbed some non-abs lines as well as a 4040 prop valve. Luckily I found both at the same time in the same yard. Hopefully I'll knock out the ABS delete this week/weekend and get some injectors so the car can run at peak performance again.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    I had to go take a peek. It's cool to see another member doing some race inspired car enhancements (see what I did there? ). Thanks for the props.
    Lol I saw what you did there. Stance and dumped look is cool but you can't drive aggressive without worrying about you pan or other stuff. No prob man we need to inspire other people to do the race look.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    I had to go take a peek. It's cool to see another member doing some race inspired car enhancements (see what I did there? ). Thanks for the props.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    damn I just realized i'm doing something similar to my cb as to what you are doing.

Cb looks good man keep up the work

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Thanks everyone for the compliments. I'm truly appreciative.

Yes, that's a rocket bunny spoiler for an S13 Coupe.

Leave a comment:

• F22Chris
    replied
    Is that a rocket bunny? The hell is that spoiler? Shits badass!

Leave a comment:

• J-specCb4
    replied
    car looks great dude!

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Thanks man. Hopefully I'll get my truck finished this year so I can get the car painted.

Leave a comment:

• DCB7
    replied

bruh

that's a whole other level

Leave a comment:

Working...
X