X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucien
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    Right now I'm just on arospeed lowering springs and stock struts. It's something I need to address.
    There's a site with a sale on yellows right now. $475 shipped!
    http://www.tunersports.com/koni-spor...p4_p19682.html
    Last edited by Lucien; 03-28-2015, 12:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Right now I'm just on arospeed lowering springs and stock struts. It's something I need to address.

Leave a comment:

• markrutherford
    replied
    What are you running for springs/struts or coilovers?

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Originally posted by cb9love View Post
    This is one mean looking Accord, Nice Dyno numbers too.
    Thanks!
    Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
    love this car! where did you pick up the radius rods from?
    The rods came with the traction bar from innovative. Good stuff too. Very solid.

Leave a comment:

• Theos92VR4
    replied
    love this car! where did you pick up the radius rods from?

Leave a comment:

• cb9love
    replied
    This is one mean looking Accord, Nice Dyno numbers too.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Took some cell phone pics on a whim and i think they turned out decent. Also got my new hood pins in the mail although I don't know when I'll get around to installing them.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    I got it from Juice21. He basically just said, "Here, put this on your car." I have no idea what car it's originally from or what brand it is. I think it may be for a CD5.

Leave a comment:

• markrutherford
    replied
    Where'd you get the new lip? I like it

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    The legend lip was just temporary (better than no lip) until I could get the GReddy repaired or buy a new one. The GReddy is out getting repaired now but the guy is taking his time. Already had 3 promise dates pass by.

Leave a comment:

• DanCan
    replied
    The greddy lip and this lip are more aggressive, fits better with the canards. Wasn`t flowing well with the legend lip, IMO. Looking good bro.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Managed to work in a few things this weekend. Installed a "new" lip, the origin of which I do not know. Also found out my ignition timing was almost 3-4 degrees retarded so I fixed that today. What a difference. The next mod will either be a Cusco strut bar or some aero catch hood pins. All depends on how much is left over after bills and rebuilding the trucks motor.

Sorry for the shitty pictures.
    Last edited by Mike1357; 03-09-2015, 10:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Pretty much DanCan. Everything is stock internally. The only thing I would consider not a bolt on would be matching the throttle opening on the intake manifold.

af_1132, I haven't quite given it the full beans on a dig but I've had situations that required getting moving quickly and every time I lost traction it was extremely smooth and consistent. If you didn't hear the tires you'd think you hadn't lost traction.

Leave a comment:

• af_1132
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    Here's the best picture I could get given the circumstances. I can get a better one next oil change if you want.
    All right, that looks excellent. However, since there is no provision for the front torque mount, I have to ask how the ride is when launching from a dig?

Leave a comment:

• DanCan
    replied
    WooT! WooT! Nice bro! This is just stock 22 with bolt on`s?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X