Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike1357
    replied
    Normally it's just a small tube, and there may not be space for it to fit, but I'd rather have a filter over it than nothing.

Leave a comment:

• XCRN
    replied
    Looks like it was quite the headache. I have never seen a breather on the transmission before.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    I've had an M2W4 that I bought from a friend a while back that had bad synchronizers just lying around fro quite some time and recently I acquired an M2S4 that wouldn't go into reverse. I, being the brave technician I am, decided to split them open and make one good transmission. After some playing around I found my issue and got it back together tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Did a bit of work on the car this past week. Swapped in my ESP 5 speed mount and t bracket as well as some Energy Suspension tension rod bushings. Now the car chirps hard into second and feels much more solid. Also changed around the intake configuration and changed it from 2 3/4 inch diameter to 3 inch. The car sounds a little more aggressive now.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
    What did you pay to have the panels reupholstered? I was quoted $250.
    I paid $30 a panel but I wish I had gone with a more professional place.
    Originally posted by Lucien View Post
    How much reshaping/molding/cutting did the rocket bunny spoiler need?

All I did was cut the rear section out so it didn't go past the taillights. Other than that, direct fit.
    Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
    I want an S13 just to put the rocket bunny kit on it! I never thought about putting the rocket bunny spoiler on a CB. It's so aggressive but it flows surprisingly well!

I too am interested in this information... I don't want to say I'm going to copy you but I'm honestly looking into it.
    I've wanted a 240 myself but I have the truck now and it's close enough for me given that it has a boosted ka24 under the hood.

As far as the spoiler goes, by all means go for it. I was the first one to do it and that's all I was really looking for so I don't mind if others emulate my look.

Leave a comment:

• H311RA151N
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    Thanks for the props H311RA151N. While I like going in a different direction with my build, it's cool to know that there are other people out there that like it as well.
    I want an S13 just to put the rocket bunny kit on it! I never thought about putting the rocket bunny spoiler on a CB. It's so aggressive but it flows surprisingly well!

Originally posted by Lucien View Post

I too am interested in this information... I don't want to say I'm going to copy you but I'm honestly looking into it.

Leave a comment:

• Lucien
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    What did you pay to have the panels reupholstered? I was quoted $250.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    That GIF makes it look slower than what it actually was. Still, thanks for posting it Kev.

Thanks for the props H311RA151N. While I like going in a different direction with my build, it's cool to know that there are other people out there that like it as well.

Haven't posted a picture in a while so here's the only current rolling shot I have. Played with photoshop a bit so the balances might be a little off.

Leave a comment:

• H311RA151N
    replied
    Rocket bunny spoiler is just plain awesome... Props man, that is some wicked shit!

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    I'll just leave this here.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    I've considered both vinyl wrapping and plastidip but given the current condition of my paint I'm afraid the residue from removal of either will pose a problem when it comes time to actually paint. That and I still haven't decided on what direction/design I would go with.
    If done correctly it will just peel off. Just need to make sure it's layed down thick. otherwise it's a pain in the ass remove because it will flake off as opposed to peel.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
    Have it vinyl wrapped. Then do your graphics on top of the vinyl. Just a suggestion.
    I've considered both vinyl wrapping and plastidip but given the current condition of my paint I'm afraid the residue from removal of either will pose a problem when it comes time to actually paint. That and I still haven't decided on what direction/design I would go with.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    Thanks for the compliments man! There are a few more mods I have planned to really bring the style out with the build.

I've been thinking about a solid color recently but it's hard to pinpoint what I would be okay with. I really like the contrast of the black on the Seattle silver. The only color I feel I could stand for a while would be matte green, but even then it would be broken up with some kind of graphics. Eventually though I'd probably go back to Seattle silver.
    Have it vinyl wrapped. Then do your graphics on top of the vinyl. Just a suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Thanks for the compliments man! There are a few more mods I have planned to really bring the style out with the build.

I've been thinking about a solid color recently but it's hard to pinpoint what I would be okay with. I really like the contrast of the black on the Seattle silver. The only color I feel I could stand for a while would be matte green, but even then it would be broken up with some kind of graphics. Eventually though I'd probably go back to Seattle silver.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X