Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    can anyone tell me if the thread for DIY blackhoused headlights still exists, because i wanna start it

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    yea i'm thinking about goin lower this summer, but i want go as low as i can without having put a camber kit in, like i'm not keen on suspension, but if sumeone can give me idea's i'd greatly appreciate it, i went to a performance shop where i live, and buddy told me i and buy lower springs to drop 1" 1/4 and just put the springs on my stock shocks, now i kno doin this, after year the shocks will blow out and did he tell me this, but he said i could then get monroe shocks, so i dunno wat do, and 1" 1/4 don't seem low enough for me...

Leave a comment:

• pninja82
    replied
    Wow, your car looks tottaly different now!I thought maybe you bought another one!Its looking good though, I like the OEM look of it.Any thought on the drop?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Yea well the one before was just black so we'll see wat happens, thanks for the posts boys

Leave a comment:

• Dobermann
    replied
    Nice! I bought one of those when I first got my car. Canadian tire autoparts

That filters garbage, ps. I took it off and there was so much dust in my intake. It's scary to think what my engine ate while I had it on.

Nice roofrack! and beaauutifull platform. Bordeaux sedans are the best!

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    I hear you brother. I like your new air filter and grille.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So the other day I decided to, change my air filter on my intake figured it could be changed to something better so this what I got, and I honestly feel like my car has little more crack too it

Old Ractive super flow air filter...

New Ractive air filter wit carbon fibre heat sheild...

I like!!!

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Oh I got bored with it besided go back to the 9293 bumper, and my fog lights gave out, so just swapped back, i got get a set of 9293 bumper signals, because 9091 don't fit at all and they look greasy....

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Looking good brother. How you been? And what happened to the 90-91 front?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So, it's been a hell of a long time since i've been on CB7tuner, i've been doin my own thing wit the accord and this wat she lookin like now, i've got alot of editin to do my tread

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    yea i'm thinking about maybe getting a different set next year or so....

Leave a comment:

• 93blackcb7
    replied
    not too crazy about the rims but yea if you drop it it will look really good and paint looks good keep washing it

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    yea i thought about doing that, the front bumper i did with a semi-gloss...

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    I like black bumpers. You should paint both bumpers flat black.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    naaa i painted the bumper black so i'm going to leave it, i'm also putting a black hood on the car this summer...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X