Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So yesterday went bought myself mrp-f300 alpine amp, plan on redoing my sound system, and cleaning and tucking the sound system wires....next i'll be gettin is either two 10' inch alpines, not sure which kind, or kaption subs, which are nice Canadian brand

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    cleaned the car up abit today, and took sume pic's enjoy ...

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    I have a Clarion apa250 amp, got any use for it? (would make a good trade for that spoiler :P)

Looks like this - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1016682

specs - http://www.clarion.com/us/en/product...851137313.html

& what color were the interior of your junk cars? I have the grey interior like you do. But i'm starting to get sick of mine.
    Grey in one, burgundy in the other, i don't think it look good putting a burgundy interior in a Acadia Green accord, you maybe better off continuing dying parts of it, yea that amp maybe interest to me, considering mine, is 2x channel, but only one channel is working, but i'll let you know if i get the spoiler

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    I have a Clarion apa250 amp, got any use for it? (would make a good trade for that spoiler :P)

Looks like this - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1016682

specs - http://www.clarion.com/us/en/product...851137313.html

& what color were the interior of your junk cars? I have the grey interior like you do. But i'm starting to get sick of mine.
    Last edited by Raf99; 06-24-2012, 03:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    As I promised a pic's of the sub, also sume quick pic's of my interior......

Last edited by 1990[H]accordex; 06-24-2012, 03:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    so I was at a junk yard/mechanic shop, and found a bass alpine sub, it was only rated for 300watt peak, but figured i'd take it home to see if it worked, to my surprise it does, and sounds cleaner than my 1200watt sony explod, will post pic's of it...

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Yep, that's too much. Would pay $50 myself, maybe $60
    \
    and buddy wants 40 bucks for the spoiler, i already have one on the car but figure i might pick it up...
    Last edited by 1990[H]accordex; 06-24-2012, 02:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
    nope there 40's, yea i actually used dupo color fabric and vinyl for the seats, i plan on gettin a p12 ecu, i priced one down home here for 100 bucks, but seems like a steep price....
    Yep, that's too much. Would pay $50 myself, maybe $60

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Nice! You are a brave man for running 30s. I think ya tires are a 205/30/17? Or ya still running them? I have 40 width and I can't wait to go to 45/50, roads will kill ya rims, haha don't drive in Pictou (they have bad roads recently). I like what ya did with ya seats, I dyed my marts and always wanted todo the I inside part of the seats.
    & I got pulled over in Antigonish for having a tinted license plate cover, 3rd day after I moved back. Funny story. But ya ride looks good, what's the next big plan for it?
    nope there 40's, yea i actually used dupo color fabric and vinyl for the seats, i plan on gettin a p12 ecu, i priced one down home here for 100 bucks, but seems like a steep price....

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Nice! You are a brave man for running 30s. I think ya tires are a 205/30/17? Or ya still running them? I have 40 width and I can't wait to go to 45/50, roads will kill ya rims, haha don't drive in Pictou (they have bad roads recently). I like what ya did with ya seats, I dyed my marts and always wanted todo the I inside part of the seats.
    & I got pulled over in Antigonish for having a tinted license plate cover, 3rd day after I moved back. Funny story. But ya ride looks good, what's the next big plan for it?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    and sume more...

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So finally went out today took sume pic's of the car, srry she a little dirty...

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    did he wanna replace your lower ball joints?
    He told me once that my control arm was bad, went got it checked by a mechanic, and the mechanic couldn't find anythin wrong...

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
    Yea, last time i got billed $100 for a full alignment....
    did he wanna replace your lower ball joints?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Well put my power steering and alt belt on today, and found out the very bottom pulley, that my alt and power steering ran on was wore out, the metal ring had completely came off the rubber center and was just spinning on it, no wonder my poor car was hard starting and always killing the battery well replaced it got my belts on and now running smooth, waiting on p12 ecu to get sume more bump outta my f22a1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X