Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So today I picked a part a 1995 legend sedan, found sume interesting stuff, found sume stuff that will also fit the cb7, will post pic's of what I got and put in, also got rid of sumethings in my car that I got bored with or thought was stupid...

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So I was wondering does anyone know where I could possibly get a rear window visor i been looking for one like crazy, if anyone know's of anyone selling one on cb7 or a site that sells them plz let me know...

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Excited to see! Looks great , definite improvement.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So today I finally got my legend lip, so here's the pic's of my work and few other's of the car, i gotta thank i-07 for his diy legend lip tread, helped me out majorly, and to whoever decides to put one on, "heat is your best friend" if you are putting on an sedan legend lip, but here's my pic's enjoy ...

the new lip...

bumper removed...

test fit and lining up...

bolted on, heated to fit bumper...

ready to slap back on...

installed...

some shots after cleaned, and shot of my new serious radio...

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    What 12V source did you use?
    I just ran them from the car battery, put a switch on them and 15amp fuse...

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
    I actually bought them from walmart, dual tweeters 100 watts, i did just hook them into the doors, and for the lights in them i need them hooked to 12v source.
    What 12V source did you use?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    I actually bought them from walmart, dual tweeters 100 watts, i did just hook them into the doors, and for the lights in them i need them hooked to 12v source.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Nice pics. Where ya get the tweeters from and did you just connect them to the front speakers in the doors? Did they need a 12V source too?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    here's sume night shots, srry for quality, and my sirius radio hooked up, enjoy...

Leave a comment:

• CB7Nub
    replied
    I know this is a far drive, but if your free this would be sick to see you out here!

Honda Tech 8 in Mosport near Toronto, Ontario.
    Gonna be a large CB7 gathering and roll-in.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192031

Leave a comment:

• stretch JDM
    replied
    Clean sedan man . .Looks like you have put some great work into it .It has paid off greatly . Very nice all around.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    put in my sirius radio today, tucked all the wires for it, will post pic's...

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    bought myself an sirius radio today, gotta install it tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    I have never seen rims like that before. Amp looks good!

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    some new pic's of my amp, mrp-f300 i love this thing!, and sume randoms enjoy...

i"ll be rolling on these honda rims for a while, blew one of my low pro tires, i haven't really seen alot of accords with them, anyone kno if there rare?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X