X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Wow! That spoiler looks amazing on your car. Its perfect! You should leave it on there and never take it off!

And ya, Honda = asshats. I've had the same experience when I go there. If you're not 50, and buying/leasing a new car they treat you like shit. I've had the same experience with all Honda dealerships in NS. It pisses me off. I think its because for decades only older folks were buying Honda, and in the past 10 years young folks started buying them and modding them. The resentment still shows IMO. I dread having to go to the dealerships around here, and I won't take my car anymore because then I get treated even worse.
    Don't wrry it's never coming off, it's got the gaskets to no leaks, but I noticed the spoiler actually has 6 bolt holes, 2 on each end and 2 in the middle, but I just fitted it the same as the last one, and I agree with you on the dealerships, new glasgow is pretty bad as well. I asked the guy there about accessories and he was like, "go on ebay"

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Wow! That spoiler looks amazing on your car. Its perfect! You should leave it on there and never take it off!

And ya, Honda = asshats. I've had the same experience when I go there. If you're not 50, and buying/leasing a new car they treat you like shit. I've had the same experience with all Honda dealerships in NS. It pisses me off. I think its because for decades only older folks were buying Honda, and in the past 10 years young folks started buying them and modding them. The resentment still shows IMO. I dread having to go to the dealerships around here, and I won't take my car anymore because then I get treated even worse.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
    Wow...car looks great, man! That spoiler really sets off the back end...and damn that CB is RED! Not usually a fan of red cars, but yours looks awesome.
    Actually she's burgundy, but i was messing arounf with my cam, and they came out more of a reddish color

Leave a comment:

• islandhopper
    replied
    Wow...car looks great, man! That spoiler really sets off the back end...and damn that CB is RED! Not usually a fan of red cars, but yours looks awesome.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Washed up and shining....

Actually went into the Honda dealer last week to get a new key made up for the car, because of 20 years, i figure it be nice to get one, but my god the accessories salesman is such a dick, I asked him if if Honda might be possibly still have the Fogs for our car's, and pretty much he just looked at me with the expression, " why in the **** would drive something that old" and he was like I'll have to look into it, seems like it's getting harder and harder to come by parts for our rides.....

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    pic's of the spoiler, loveeee it!

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    I did work today Got the spoiler on and wired up, one thing I must say about buying east coast oem spoilers, expect lots of rusted bolts, Will post pic's up tomorrow after I give her a wash

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
    and yet again I got another spoiler with rusted bolts I cannot get out, anyone got suggests? like drilling them out or sumething, there pretty screwed, there's no heads left on them
    hmmm, got a pic?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    and yet again I got another spoiler with rusted bolts I cannot get out, anyone got suggests? like drilling them out or sumething, there pretty screwed, there's no heads left on them

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    like i was saying, I think the spoiler sits back further by an inch or two. obviously you're just going to use the holes you made?

What u doin with the old spoiler ¿
    yea i'll probably end up using the original holes and just cleaning them up and making it look right, as for the old one, I have no use for it, took it apart and the bolts where rusted in so bad i had to drill them out , looking to sell it to be honest, but i wanna fix it up alil before I pass it on, don't wanna give someone trouble, if you know what i mean...

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
    yup it does, I got line it up and figure out the right holes to drill this time, it's seems weird that the holes i drilled earlier still line up again the same, i don't get it
    like i was saying, I think the spoiler sits back further by an inch or two. obviously you're just going to use the holes you made?

What u doin with the old spoiler ¿

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Nice, looks like it already matches the color of ya car?
    yup it does, I got line it up and figure out the right holes to drill this time, it's seems weird that the holes i drilled earlier still line up again the same, i don't get it

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Nice, looks like it already matches the color of ya car?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Picked this u today for a steal, still have my other spoiler, but got this one so I wouldn't have to go throught the trouble of painting it....

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Busy this I was, replaced the transmission cable on my mothers cb, and replaced my brake line to the passenger side rear wheel, worst thing Honda ever did was run the brake line up over the gas tank, there's no way to get at it, and moisture causes it to rott, so instead of puttin the new one up over th gas tank the same way, just rapped it around the gas tank to the other side, it's still higher than the gas tank, so the gas tank will sooner hit something than the brake line will....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X