No announcement yet.

1BadCB : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=1BadCB;2414042]Here's some pics...Just a couple I had that I havent put up yet. You can get some BB6 eye candy along with my CB haha. I swear Ill get some brand new pics when it stops snowing! lol

Here's my cardomain link, although I rarely get on there.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2750050

QUOTE]

I jus drooled all over my computer after lookin at ur cardomain. .
    You and ur sis look damn good!!
    Need more pics of ya car.
    Last edited by Johnz826; 02-09-2010, 09:12 AM.

Comment

I jus drooled all over my computer after lookin at ur cardomain. .
      You and ur sis look damn good!!
      Need more pics of ya car. [/QUOTE]
      haha thank you, Ill put some pics up right now.

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
      I like where the pic was taken there too!!! You aren't too far from me I may just have to take pics of our CB's!!!! I am diggin that blue!!!!
      I'd love to do a photoshoot sometime! Im stuck takin pics with ludes and civics around here. lol nobody except me drives a CB haha

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
      Very nice, is the Prelude yours as well? Years down the road, I'll want a good second car, but I can't decide between a BB6 and a 2011 Mustang GT 5.0. I've loved 'stangs all my life, and a powerful, manual RWD would give my garage some nice variety, but the Honda bug has bitten me hard.
      The 'Lude is my boyfriends, I wish it was mine haha. but I still get to drive it.

I personally love mustangs but I would choose a BB6 over it anyday! I got the Honda bug too! haha

You see models at every car show.
      But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

Pics!

We all went to Tulsa last weekend to cruise around and watch idiots get pulled over so I got some new pics for all you guys!

Enjoy the CB eye candy!

These were taken at the car wash before we got on the road. They're not great, but its the best I could do with the crappy car wash lights. lol

Comment

Looking good. You should sell me those taillights.
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Update

Well guys I just sold my rims and tires yesterday. Thats my first step in my new direction. Now im reppin the steelies!

I got some huge plans for the next couple months. Talk about a money pit!

Im going for an entirely new and fresh look. Keep checking back with me for more updates! You wont be disappointed!

New Paint
            New Rims & tires
            Black Interior (75% finished) just need seats!
            .....................and other stuff that ya cant know about just yet.

Comment

no previews lol

^^MY OLD RIDE
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadCB View Post
                  Well guys I just sold my rims and tires yesterday. Thats my first step in my new direction. Now im reppin the steelies!

I got some huge plans for the next couple months. Talk about a money pit!

Im going for an entirely new and fresh look. Keep checking back with me for more updates! You wont be disappointed!

New Paint
                  New Rims & tires
                  Black Interior (75% finished) just need seats!
                  .....................and other stuff that ya cant know about just yet.
                  Trust me I know all about interior change it's a PITA but a fun process!!! Good luck with it all!!!
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Yikes! how's the light output on your HIDizzles?

I love the wet paint, looks neat

Not a huge fan of the tails personally, but if you like them I'll live

I wish my gf was into cars sometimes...at least she has a Honda

Any latest news on your interior hunt? Black leather is hard to find...GL. Come check out Wanda!

life is good.

Comment

i did my whole interior, converted it to black... takes time but well worth it i also did my carpet to that could be why lol

^^MY OLD RIDE
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Damn is there anybody else from Oklahoma up in this bitch? Imma be moving out to Oklahoma City for my job here in a couple months or so, would be nice if there was a CB fam out there to hook up with. Oh well, I shall represent by my damn self!!

Comment

Any progress on the car yet? Oh and when are we setting a date lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                            Yikes! how's the light output on your HIDizzles?

I love the wet paint, looks neat

Not a huge fan of the tails personally, but if you like them I'll live

I wish my gf was into cars sometimes...at least she has a Honda

Any latest news on your interior hunt? Black leather is hard to find...GL. Come check out Wanda!
                            Actually....I hit the jackpot at the junk yard this weekend........

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                            i did my whole interior, converted it to black... takes time but well worth it i also did my carpet to that could be why lol
                            Yep, I just recently did my carpet too. It looks sooo much better now that its black.

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                            Damn is there anybody else from Oklahoma up in this bitch? Imma be moving out to Oklahoma City for my job here in a couple months or so, would be nice if there was a CB fam out there to hook up with. Oh well, I shall represent by my damn self!!
                            I represent by my damn self right now! haha. It would be nice to see more CBs around that arent riced out.

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                            Any progress on the car yet? Oh and when are we setting a date lol.
                            Date for what? Oh, yes. Im making hella progress.

Comment

Monday Update!

So, I'm still super stoked about last weekend. I totally hit the jackpot at the local junk yard this weekend. Let's just say my black interior is now all complete and I did one of the cleanest looking seat swaps that I have seen yet, If I do say so myself.

Im debating on posting pics yet because I kinda want to have this huge un-veil of my entire CB makeover all at once. Instead of posting each mod one at a time.

I might post some teaser pics if you guys talk me into it

Comment

I wish your silver wheels were white.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X