No announcement yet.

1BadCB : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a shame you're one of the only existing female active members. We need more girls with CB's done up...plenty of them around here with civics, but all their boyfriends' do the work. Plus probably buy the parts. Lame.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
      It's a shame you're one of the only existing female active members. We need more girls with CB's done up...plenty of them around here with civics, but all their boyfriends' do the work. Plus probably buy the parts. Lame.
      It disgusts me to see girls get the credit for working on their cars but in reality they let their guys do the work because they are too scared of breaking a nail or getting their hair messed up. I ask for help time to time but I dont want anyone taking credit for MY work. AND I work my ass off at a lame job and get up at daybreak every day just to make money for my car. I dont spend money on anything else. haha. I wouldnt have it any other way.

Thanks for the kudos sir. I kinda like bein the only girl around. Im almost famous now. =]

You see models at every car show.
      But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

Yeah, we dont have too many active girlies around here. They do exist but they dont come around much, lol.

I thought the wheels were white and was kinda disappointed when i saw theyre really silver/grey. It still looks like a great start though. It's always a plus to see girls getting into cars.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          Yeah, we dont have too many active girlies around here. They do exist but they dont come around much, lol.

I thought the wheels were white and was kinda disappointed when i saw theyre really silver/grey. It still looks like a great start though. It's always a plus to see girls getting into cars.
          Dont worry, these are just my temporary winter wheels. Just wait til u see what I got in store for summer.

I wish I could make go to the Missouri meet! its not too far a drive...

Comment

We were pretty set on STL but if you ask nice enough, im sure you could convince a few of the other guys to move it to Springfield or somewhere closer.

Im in the middle of the state, so everything is pretty much 2-3 hours for me, so..

Any hint on whats's in store for summer..?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

We were pretty set on STL but if you ask nice enough, im sure you could convince a few of the other guys to move it to Springfield or somewhere closer.

Im in the middle of the state, so everything is pretty much 2-3 hours for me, so..

Any hint on whats's in store for summer..?
              The Missouri meet is pretty much the closest I could make except for maybe the dallas meet... I dont mind driving far, its just a matter of money and time. lol.

Well I found an AWESOME deal on some kick ass rims. Those are coming when the weather clears up, some shiny new paint, & some select JDM goodies to get ready for show season. Oh, and KeeleDesign is doing a valve cover to match my new look. Which is gonna be amazing!

I need to find some cheap, good condition seats though. only thing Im having trouble finding.

Comment

Cloth or leather?

Leather will be hard to find unless you get a deal or find them for cheap somewhere. Cloth seats are the same, but theyre usually easier to come by. Id keep an eye out in the junkyards, CL and the classifieds here. The only other problem is shipping, which limits you to junkyards and if theyre like the ones around here, finding decent leather is almost impossible. I did find a pretty clean 9091 seat though. You just gotta look in the summer time when it doesnt rain or get out before it does rain.

Check what days your local JYs get shipment in and hit them up that day or the next. Always makes for good picking.

Comment

Cloth or leather?

Leather will be hard to find unless you get a deal or find them for cheap somewhere. Cloth seats are the same, but theyre usually easier to come by. Id keep an eye out in the junkyards, CL and the classifieds here. The only other problem is shipping, which limits you to junkyards and if theyre like the ones around here, finding decent leather is almost impossible. I did find a pretty clean 9091 seat though. You just gotta look in the summer time when it doesnt rain or get out before it does rain.

Check what days your local JYs get shipment in and hit them up that day or the next. Always makes for good picking.
                  I really dont care if its cloth or leather as long as its black and clean as hell! my seats are terrible. I hate the way that blue looks when its all faded and has cig burns in it from past owners. But it looks like Ill start being a regular at the jy when the snow clears off the ground. I gotta go get a black dash here pretty soon and then if I get seats, My black interior will be complete! yay!

Comment

GL on the dash swap.

GL finding BLACK cloth, but grey is always possible.

Comment

great looking CB, we have the same mind set....i dont plan on doing the H swap till my motor dies

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Nice start on the cb! I look forward to see what else you have in store for us! As for the interior, i'd suggest gray (it doesn't show dirt as much as the other colors), as finding black cloth is as hard or harder then finding leathers.

Keep up the good work!
                        PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

nice work. cb looks good. and for being a girl tuner.

Comment

Originally posted by accord_rider View Post
                            nice work. cb looks good. and for being a girl tuner.
                            thank u!

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                            Nice start on the cb! I look forward to see what else you have in store for us! As for the interior, i'd suggest gray (it doesn't show dirt as much as the other colors), as finding black cloth is as hard or harder then finding leathers.

Keep up the good work!
                            I have my eye on some BB6 black cloth seats right now. They're pretty easy to find around here. I'd love some leather GSR seats tho!

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                            great looking CB, we have the same mind set....i dont plan on doing the H swap till my motor dies
                            Yea, I dont see any sense in getting rid of a perfectly good F22 just to have a more powerful, not to mention more expensive motor. Maybe later on, but right now the F is perfect.

Comment

Cars looks good I thought the wheels where white, to be done by a girl looks good we deff need more girl tuners o and yea thanks again for the help on the trunk swap.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                              My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
                                Cars looks good I thought the wheels where white, to be done by a girl looks good we deff need more girl tuners o and yea thanks again for the help on the trunk swap.
                                Thanks a lot, and you are very welcome!

Wait til u see my new wheels. coming this spring!

Comment

Working...
                                X