Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    I wish your silver wheels were white.
    Funny you say this....Cuz I sold those wheels and tires last week...my new ones are on their way...and you will not be disappointed when you see them!!!

You see models at every car show.
    But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

Sweet. Any hints..?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Sweet. Any hints..?
        Is this hint good enough...WHITE.
        thats all Im sayin for now. hehe

Comment

Ah, c'mon. Not even a brand or size or offset? How about how many spokes they have?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadCB View Post
            Is this hint good enough...WHITE.
            thats all Im sayin for now. hehe
            Hmm oem? aftermarket?

If oem i'm guessing some ITR wheels either 4 lug or 5 lug depending on whether you have a 5 lug swap up your sleeve

Those would also look great!

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
            Frost White Member 13
            My Ride
            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Juan, what kind of wheels are those? They look pretty nice.

She's 4-lug. Either way, ITRs are always nice. I know i love mine.

Comment

Those are the Rota Track Rs.

Comment

Ah, c'mon. Not even a brand or size or offset? How about how many spokes they have?
                  Nope. I cant ruin my suprise! lol

Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
                  Hmm oem? aftermarket?

If oem i'm guessing some ITR wheels either 4 lug or 5 lug depending on whether you have a 5 lug swap up your sleeve

Those would also look great!
                  And they'll be aftermarket 4 lugs. They're really nice wheels. They're not those Rota's though. lol

Comment

Uh oh...not THOSE rotas, huh? But another kind of Rota...

Comment

Uh oh...not THOSE rotas, huh? But another kind of Rota...
                      haha. not even Rota's.
                      But I got such a good deal on these rims I couldnt pass it up!

Comment

Awesome. How about a size, at least...

Comment

Awesome. How about a size, at least...
                          15 inch.205/50/15 tires. For some reason I love how the 15 rims and the 205/50 tires look with my suspension setup. I could go lower, and get 205/45 tires but I scrape so bad right now that I pretty much crushed my downpipe all to hell. I cringe going down the road. lol. Oklahoma isn't very good at road upkeep and there are pot holes EVERYWHERE.

Comment

Missouri is, but it always seems after a good rain or snow, there a 1000 NEW potholes.

Im on 15" ITRs with 195/55 tires and i LOVE the look. I just hate that fat, bubbly sidewall look, but i think it all depends on the wheel. Some hide it better than others.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadCB View Post
                              thank u!

I have my eye on some BB6 black cloth seats right now. They're pretty easy to find around here. I'd love some leather GSR seats tho!

Yea, I dont see any sense in getting rid of a perfectly good F22 just to have a more powerful, not to mention more expensive motor. Maybe later on, but right now the F is perfect.
                              I hear ya. I'm actually building up another F22A1 that i got for free. So i'm jus gonna build it from the ground up and drop it in once it's ready. I'll have to test it against someone who has an H22 and see how my F does. . .

Comment

Get those teaser pics of the new rims and interior!

Maybe its black legend leather interior! Whoooaaah!

Comment

Working...
                                X