No announcement yet.

Tippey764 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valve cover looks great ! And that CB7tuner sticker just makes it even sicker.

I thought you were Stock. Looks like a. Dual. Valve cover.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
      lol, after i saw that picture i was like " what the hell is that glob " and then noticed some tape still on it. Im sure it will look great on my car.

By the way, is this legit wrinkle red paint or just paint over the original black?

I made a small motification to it just now

na brah. its legit wrinkle red, i removed the old paint with paint stripper, sanded it down, washed then baked then all that....took at least 3 days till i could of at least touch the cover.....

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
        Valve cover looks great ! And that CB7tuner sticker just makes it even sicker.

I thought you were Stock. Looks like a. Dual. Valve cover.
        Stock accord EX DOHC

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
        na brah. its legit wrinkle red, i removed the old paint with paint stripper, sanded it down, washed then baked then all that....took at least 3 days till i could of at least touch the cover.....
        That sounds very legit, maybe i can hook you up for some work with my friends valve cover. Ill ask him. What are your prices?

Comment

Stock accord EX DOHC

That sounds very legit, maybe i can hook you up for some work with my friends valve cover. Ill ask him. What are your prices?
          well, i usually charge a flat rate of 30, and a bit more for designed ones, but i hardly do those....

but they have to pay the shipping charges, thats why im charging them 30 flat, i'll include paint and tools needed....

let me know brah!!

EDIT: what kind of valve cover is it? (motor)?

Comment

great work you have done there tippey. i always new you had a great deal of passion for the cb's .nicely modded. i know you have heard it before , but great work on the interior .

I will keep up with your thread and i look forward to see the engine bay once complete.Awesome over haul and sweet thread .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

well, i usually charge a flat rate of 30, and a bit more for designed ones, but i hardly do those....

but they have to pay the shipping charges, thats why im charging them 30 flat, i'll include paint and tools needed....

let me know brah!!

EDIT: what kind of valve cover is it? (motor)?
              It would be an f22a valve cover, ill ask him because if i remember correctly i was peeling and ill show him mine

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
              great work you have done there tippey. i always new you had a great deal of passion for the cb's .nicely modded. i know you have heard it before , but great work on the interior .

I will keep up with your thread and i look forward to see the engine bay once complete.Awesome over haul and sweet thread .
              Thanks

Comment

It would be an f22a valve cover, ill ask him because if i remember correctly i was peeling and ill show him mine

Thanks
                well, im gonna sell one soon, i just made one tonight and gotta let it sit overnight so i can cure it in the oven tomorrow....i'll sell it to him for 40, plus shipping....

Comment

Just got the ECU man!!!

Thanks!

I think next time im gonna ship with USPS>....

Comment

Why is that?

Comment

Finally got my damn side markers

Heres a video of them in action

Oh and them getting brighter in the video is me setting them to 25v, at the start of the video they are set to 12v

Comment

Why is that?
                        its quicker.....

Comment

its quicker.....
                          oh. I don't know why i didn't think of that.

Comment

Nice platform

Comment

Here are some updates for those of you who provided me with parts

Red valve cover ( thanks pedroalcala )

( header heatsheild will be on soon, i need to fix that broken stud )

Stock taillights ( thanks, uhh guy who i can't remember your name because its weird. Something like 91secb7, sorry i really can never remember how you arranged it together )

And the front end is finally back on the car, the hood wont close though...

Oh and some how i managed to get rid of all my gaps, the bumper lines up perfectly.

Comment

Looking good man, OEM tails look alot better.
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X