No announcement yet.

Tippey764 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you figure out those edm corners... they dont seem to match up with the usdm headlight bracket.

Comment

I already knew they didn't fit

I have not modfied them yet but i know what im going to do to make them fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
        Trust me, you aren't lol

Your car is in alot better condition than mine. My paint is TRASH where as yours is still shiny and worth waxing.
        lol it looks good in the photos and lol my car isnt completely shiny only my front bumper,hood,both front fenders and rear fenders shniy due to my car being in some sort of collision before i bought it.

And also dude the next time your at your dads house in rockville let me know so we can chill and socialize a little bit lol if you dont mind and i wanna see your car as well
        HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

Car looks good, what's the difference between the edm and usdm corners? Why won't they fit the same.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmCB907 View Post
            lol it looks good in the photos and lol my car isnt completely shiny only my front bumper,hood,both front fenders and rear fenders shniy due to my car being in some sort of collision before i bought it.

And also dude the next time your at your dads house in rockville let me know so we can chill and socialize a little bit lol if you dont mind and i wanna see your car as well
            lol alright ill let you know next time im down there.

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
            Car looks good, what's the difference between the edm and usdm corners? Why won't they fit the same.
            The pins at the front and arm with the screw are different

The arm is shorter so the screw won't line up and the pins are further back and slightly off so if you put it on the car it sits crooked and hangs off

Comment

Did a junkyard run today and got some goodies

First thing i found was this 1993 SE coupe, i grabbed the spoiler for my good friend christian and his 1992 DX coupe

Test fitted to my accord for fun

Here is all the loot, i only got the front right and rear left SE floor mats because the other 2 were junk. And yes that is a 2gb SD card that i found in a car LOL. It had a bunch of pictures of this black chick posing infront of a mirror and her kids, yeah i deleted that shit fast.

I also got these badges which are hard to see in the picture

Comment

Well looks like im going an f20a dohc route now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  Well looks like im going an f20a dohc route now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWNX:IT
                  damnnn engines are getting cheap..
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!
                  Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                    damnnn engines are getting cheap..
                    lol my brother told me i was stupid for spending that much on a motor

Whatever its my car.

Comment

Good luck with it Tippey!
                      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      My coupe!!!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Im excited to see that engine come in I always wondered about those SE spoilers. they look very neat :3
                        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                          Good luck with it Tippey!
                          Thanks!

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                          Im excited to see that engine come in I always wondered about those SE spoilers. they look very neat :3
                          Me too lol. And yes the SE spoilers are very nice in my opinion. for the coupes. Sedans its a toss up in my opinion.

The spoiler is going on this car

His mrt is here

Comment

I agree, the SE spoiler flows well with the cb7s lines. But i think they look great on Sedans to.

Comment

I just recently checked out the legend calipers after leaving them in the box this whole time... and holy crap they're huge. XD

I picked up the 25T brackets, and I was wondering how to clean em up, like what solvents and stuff?

if you ever come across SE coupe door panel inserts :3 plox get em and i'll pay you for them. I particularly want the metal part, thats why haha. I never see any SE coupes around here. EVER. :'<
                              blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

the Se coupe above still has all 4 panels and they're in almost perfect shape

Im pretty sure joshy is picking it up

Comment

Working...
                                X