Clear All

nice bro.. what else have u been upto.. when u free bro
    MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

1991 Honda Accord EX - MY NEW ONE
    1991 Honda Accord LX - Impounded and GONE
    1993 Honda Accord EX H22 - SOLD

BTW IM NOT TURBO.. I WAS GOING TO GO TURBO WITH MY FIRST CB.. BUT IT GOT IMPOUNDED

Comment

Originally posted by CB7xTURBO View Post
      nice bro.. what else have u been upto.. when u free bro
      Meh, same shit different day. My work moves my schedule around periodically so free time is random lol.
      ]

Comment

Sooooooooo it was a day full of work today. Got up early to meet with my friend Chuck and polished two sets of wheels. Sorry for the big pictures; I'll fix them later if they become a problem.

Here's how all the wheels on my car looked like. They used to be track wheels so they've been around. The goal was to clean up the lips; The mesh will be for another day.

Used this stuff to get the ancient clear coat off. This stuff burns by the way.

Didn't want to do this, but the stickers had to go.

Here's the aftermath.

Got some Mother's Mag & Aluminum Polish along with this bad boy. Thing made life so much easier. Birds like leaving me presents all the time.

And here are two of the wheels after wet sanding and polishing. I think they look way better than before. The mesh on the left wheel looks gold because it's so old; Not worried about that now though.

Here's the bro's wheels.

The bro's ride. Cool story bro.

All done! Took us about five hours including breaks.

More Coming up!
        ]

Comment

Here are some quick pictures of stuff I haven't revealed to you guys yet. I put some ES300 fogs. I think they look okay (a bit lobsided) but I have the projector fogs too so I might switch them out. These "brick" fogs aim down, and the way they fit doesn't allow for adjustment. They are just for fan boy purposes. I do like how they are clear and match the rest of the lights though. Don't ask me how they are mounted right now.

Also got leather rear seats off a CL Coupe. For under $40 I couldn't pass them up AND they are gray! Oh yeah, don't ask me how the back portion is mounted because it's not.

Finally here is an example of how that strange lip I found fits. You can see where I have to get creative. I am debating, so opinions are welcomed.

Not sure about the curved slots. I might have to actually leave the legend lip on and reinforce it somehow. Otherwise there will be a big gap there.

Where I have to get creative.

If I mount the lip higher the side portion will rest right under the bumper molding, and the center would rest higher than the legend lip. I also think I would have to invest in some side skirts (6th Gen Accord) so the car doesn't look aggressive in the front and 'whatever' everywhere else.

Thanks for looking!
          ]

Comment

you have one sick coupe man . simply bad ass. great job bro.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

clean coupe bro seen it at the meet last time, that looks like a clean lip to get creative with. good luck keep up the good work bro
              AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
              JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

I already know how yo work with that lip haha, looks like that rare mugen lip from way back or c-west lip.

I hope you can figure out how to make it work man. Coupe still looks good
                NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

mmm nice! CL rear seats!! yeah, mine aren't mounted in the back either, just press-fit. i was thinking about making a bracket for it to latch properly, but thats some work that i really dont need to do... if no ones back there, i buckle up the seatbelts so the seat doesn't fly out at me when i brake hard, and if there ARE people in the backseat i tell them all to buckle up or they're not gonna feel very secure back there

I figure, if the seats are flyin' forward, then the people already are. rein in the people, you rein in the seat
                  blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

just take off the fogs, slide the middle of the lip's flap onto your bumperin the grill area. For the ends you mentioned it was an inch too long, you'll have to cut it and reglue that tab together. Or you can use a block of wood to act as a spacer to fill in the gap between the bumper and the lip's edge.

i was curious to see how it would look properly fitted. My Chops.

Last edited by ikayto; 01-20-2011, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post
                      ^^

Hahahaha
                      i too was tryin to do the red tails, buut unfortunately my tails got tinted with the glass paint i used.. "ebay vinyls" how does that work .. coupe is clean man i like the rear lip but then again i dont.. but it flows with the car so its no issue there.. man..

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
                        i thought abouting doing the red on the taillights and are your side moldings starting to look old like sand paper texture im trying to figure out how to get them to be smooth again
                        shit when you find out how let me kno, my car so old and original these things looked cracked and dried out lol..

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                          you have one sick coupe man . simply bad ass. great job bro.
                          Thanks

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
                          clean coupe bro seen it at the meet last time, that looks like a clean lip to get creative with. good luck keep up the good work bro
                          Thanks bro and I love your paint!

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                          mmm nice! CL rear seats!! yeah, mine aren't mounted in the back either, just press-fit. i was thinking about making a bracket for it to latch properly, but thats some work that i really dont need to do... if no ones back there, i buckle up the seatbelts so the seat doesn't fly out at me when i brake hard, and if there ARE people in the backseat i tell them all to buckle up or they're not gonna feel very secure back there

I figure, if the seats are flyin' forward, then the people already are. rein in the people, you rein in the seat
                          Hahaha I thought the same exact thing when I put them in. I have had them for months and they have only lunged forward twice, but yeah the seat belts hold them back, and my friend always falls asleep back there lol.

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                          just take off the fogs, slide the middle of the lip's flap onto your bumperin the grill area. For the ends you mentioned it was an inch too long, you'll have to cut it and reglue that tab together. Or you can use a block of wood to act as a spacer to fill in the gap between the bumper and the lip's edge.

i was curious to see how it would look properly fitted. My Chops.

Damn nice Wilson. That is exactly how I wanted to test fit it, but the legend lip was in the way lol. I am going to try to get this done before Feb. 19.

Originally posted by GsPaDeZ View Post
                          i too was tryin to do the red tails, buut unfortunately my tails got tinted with the glass paint i used.. "ebay vinyls" how does that work .. coupe is clean man i like the rear lip but then again i dont.. but it flows with the car so its no issue there.. man..
                          It's just a sticky-back transparent red vinyl. You cut it to the shape you want. Kind of hard to do especially on newer cars since they have round bulky lights, but it was a breeze on the CB. I never did the cut out for the key hole though, but I actually like it like that anyway.
                          ]

Comment

That lip looks pretty sick test mounted like that!!

the photoshop looks awesome too!! I say do it like that and put round fogs in those circle inlets

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                            be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

I love watching this car...i kinda get a mad max/ transporter vibe from it and the exhaust looks amazing, very subtle

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                              When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Wow .. talk about "Slick" .. that's the nicest coupe I've ever seen!
                                What rear lip is that (I think I read CD5?) and do tellll .. what muffler is that? Please!
                                What a beauty!

Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X