Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Damn you did a good job Reminds me that mine are still in my top drawer since thanksgiving I think lol

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
    thoses are fresh... i still need to get me a set but i need new fenders first haha
    thanks! yeah i've had them since before christmas and just got around to installing them lol

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Accord
    replied
    thoses are fresh... i still need to get me a set but i need new fenders first haha

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    installed my sidemarkers the other day

and here's just a crappy cell pic i took the other day

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
    you have the sigma rear!? o_o omfg.
    not yet my friend. but soon, very soon.

Leave a comment:

• P5ylance
    replied
    you have the sigma rear!? o_o omfg.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Finally got around to installing my stereo. made a custom plug n play harness, so that way i didn't have to hack up my oem harness. Thus making it easier to put a stock radio back in if i choose to sell this stereo. made a diy thread if anyone is interested.

anyways, here it is installed

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    haha well the drive ways here all have 1foot dips.. hell even the coupe with a STOCK cb lip and stock suspension scrapes roads and drive ways out here suck ><

thoses plans sound good though cant wait to see what the front lip is!!!
    haha man that sucks. yeah there's even some driveways here that are pretty steep or they have pretty big dips going into them.

yeah hopefully it won't be much longer. i'm hoping to have both the lips on by may, if not sooner.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Accord
    replied
    Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
    scuffed the legend at stock height? is your depth perception bad or do you like to go romping over speed bumps? if thats the case and you still want a lip, i'd make sure you get a polyurethane lip or another stock lip. Otherwise it will be in pieces before you even get to enjoy it.

Well with the rear i am thinking sigma, but the front i have a different lip in mind. Only one other member that i know of has had it on and he no longer has his cb7 so i'm thinking of getting one and putting on mine.
    haha well the drive ways here all have 1foot dips.. hell even the coupe with a STOCK cb lip and stock suspension scrapes roads and drive ways out here suck ><

thoses plans sound good though cant wait to see what the front lip is!!!

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    nice! going custom?. i have a legend sedan lip and like it much better then stock but want to get something more aggressive in the future.. but ive allready scuffed the legend one up at stock height so it would kind of be waste of money for me
    scuffed the legend at stock height? is your depth perception bad or do you like to go romping over speed bumps? if thats the case and you still want a lip, i'd make sure you get a polyurethane lip or another stock lip. Otherwise it will be in pieces before you even get to enjoy it.

Well with the rear i am thinking sigma, but the front i have a different lip in mind. Only one other member that i know of has had it on and he no longer has his cb7 so i'm thinking of getting one and putting on mine.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Accord
    replied
    Thanks man. yeah I'm looking into a new lip. Put a legend lip on the other night but everyone has one, so I'm gonna change it up. New front and rear lip coming soon.
    nice! going custom?. i have a legend sedan lip and like it much better then stock but want to get something more aggressive in the future.. but ive allready scuffed the legend one up at stock height so it would kind of be waste of money for me

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    looking cleaner each time i view this thread!! any plans for a bigger lip?
    Thanks man. yeah I'm looking into a new lip. Put a legend lip on the other night but everyone has one, so I'm gonna change it up. New front and rear lip coming soon.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Accord
    replied
    looking cleaner each time i view this thread!! any plans for a bigger lip?

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
    Replace "chicken strip" with "sikz6"

=p

We want more Lows!
    Lmao nah mak, you crazy

Leave a comment:

• Makaveli2k
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    Little ol' white girl has one of the blackest CB7s ive seen.
    yep i like em dark.
    Replace "chicken strip" with "sikz6"

=p

We want more Lows!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X