Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis
    replied
    What up home slice! Long time no txt.. how u been? You've done a lot with your car since I last checked your page.. its looking sweeet lol.. those door sills are sex! I wanted to buy em off of jack but guess u snatched em up from me before I contacted him.. lmk if you wanna sell em keep up the good work and maybe I'll get to meet you @ eibach

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied

Went to take my exhaust off to start making the new one, and this pretty much disintegrated/ fell apart on me. Yikes.

Here's the other half.

.....and the rest of the pile.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Looking good. What happened to the other bumper lights?
    Thanks. I save those for meets and stuff. Daily driving I use the amber ones. Just because they get fucked up as it is. So i don't want to ruin them

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Looking good. What happened to the other bumper lights?

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    just took a few pics, while taking a break from working on my exhaust

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
    looking really good there. .. i love the door stills
    Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
    I am in love with this car.

I also find it amusing that everyone keeps calling you "bro"

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get those door sills? They are pure sex!
    Thanks Blake and daddyo. door sills are courtesy of Jack Lee :thumbup:

Lol yeah probably doesn't help that I call them bro back, but it's all good. I correct people from time to time, but it's not that big of a deal to me. I'm pretty laid back.

Hoping to get coilovers installed, custom exhaust finished, and sway bar installed before Eibach.

Leave a comment:

• DaddyO
    replied
    I am in love with this car.

I also find it amusing that everyone keeps calling you "bro"

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get those door sills? They are pure sex!

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Accord
    replied
    looking really good there. .. i love the door stills

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Motor had a tough time starting this morning, so checked the spark plugs and found mass amounts of oil covering my spark plug boots. So needless to say, i replaced my valve cover gasket and spark plug tube seals.

and i also put on my new jdm bumper lights

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied

got some goodies in the mail today.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    got a new shift boot and knob.

FYI:
    In a few weeks i will be starting on a project here that will probably be pretty time consuming. Although really worth it, once finished. Less than a handful of people have successfully completed this project and I am going to attempt it. If all goes well there will be a diy for future members I'm pretty excited, just waiting on the main part to get here to get started.

I am determined to join that handful and be the first and possibly only girl to do so!

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
    holy doody, so this is what sex with 4drs looks like, lol. this is a nice looking car bro, keep it up.
    lol thanks brah
    Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
    nice work!

I want to buy your front camber kit.
    thanks jack! i was lazy and put off my taxes, but once i get my tax return back i will be hitting you up for goodies.

Leave a comment:

• jdm92_accorn
    replied
    holy doody, so this is what sex with 4drs looks like, lol. this is a nice looking car bro, keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    nice work!

I want to buy your front camber kit.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    Damn you did a good job Reminds me that mine are still in my top drawer since thanksgiving I think lol
    thanks! yeah i kept putting it off, but i had a little bit of spare time and wanted to do something to the cb. I feel like i hadn't done anything to my cb in forever. It was a really easy install. The most time consuming part was wrapping the wires w/electrical tape lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X