Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackoutt View Post
    You and cb7 reason probably have the best looking cb's in alabama lol
    Thank you sir...my car is not as nice as stretch... tree sap has done a number on my front half of the car. and i have a ding in my door

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
    you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 R3ason View Post
      nice car boss cant wait to see it in person
      Thanks man . We will meet up some day for sure...
      Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      This one will always be a classic on here. Clean car with a unique colour combo and nice mods all around.
      That means a lot coming from you friend...We all know you have great taste in rides.
      Originally posted by blackoutt View Post
      You and cb7 reason probably have the best looking cb's in alabama lol
      Thanks man . I'm flattered..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

On Wed. I had a problem on the way home from work with my speedo..I done some site searching and found out the VSS was the problem . I was tracking wires back and found one that had been rubbing and taped it up .. Thanks CB7 TUNER for providing the accurate solution . You gave me a starting point and bam ........Its good again....

Comment

New pics and updates coming soon....

Comment

Hey man hope you are doing well.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
              New pics and updates coming soon....
              Must see updates

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
              you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 R3ason View Post
                Must see updates
                Soon my friend, soon .I'll try to post some new pics this weekend

Comment

Nice cb7 i give you props running that think on spray, i'd love to do it to mine, but i think i'd have to completely rebuild it lol....

Comment

Pic's of nsx or ban! lol.

02 Crv
                    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

looks great man. i wish my paint was that clean. i like the black with your color looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                        Pic's of nsx or ban! lol.
                        Sorry bro , its not a NSX forum.

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
                        looks great man. i wish my paint was that clean. i like the black with your color looks good.
                        Thanks Otto, I have tried many diff. color combo's and IMO, it suits it well.

Comment

Who gives a care it's a honda and 99% of all honda owners love a nsx and this is a honda site with the "Other Automotive" section and inside of it is "Other Automotive Members Rides".
                          So yup no excuses now lets see this nsx i'm a fan of em.

02 Crv
                          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                          Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Sold , Sold , Sold . Its going to a good home though . Josh C. from Chatt. is now the proud owner of my first cb7 lover.We will see this BG-26M beast around with more mods coming, I'm sure of that. I hope he takes care of this thing as well as I did. Good bye baby , you will be missed !
                            Last edited by stretch JDM; 07-16-2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Time for your new MRT, isn't it?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Shame to see such a beautiful car go, but as long as it's going to another enthusiast.

This is one of the cars that really inspired me from the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                                X