Comment

Looks dang good!!!!!
      My MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200048

(Turbo lag - turbo power) + HYPE = VTEC

Bought From: Davids92Accord

Sold To:

Comment

Where it all started . Pops shop.
        Last edited by stretch JDM; 02-11-2012, 06:02 PM.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Lookin good bro!

Always liked this car, the tails/red stripe just really do it for me

So you get free tyres for lyfe?!

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
            Lookin good bro!

Always liked this car, the tails/red stripe just really do it for me

So you get free tyres for lyfe?!
            Thanks Joey , I was not sure of the red/clears but I went with them any way . Same with the stripe.

Yea , I get free tires for life man and access to the lifts in four bays for storage ..We also have a warehouse with 2 lifts.Pop just had heart surgery last Friday the 3rd and needed me to go pick up a load of tires for him this morning.Damn that old ass flat bed ( got wooden rails around the bed ) with its granny 3 speed and a low.The temp was 22 with snow coming down and I had 57 tires to pick up ..Brrrrrr. The price you pay for family ..

Comment

Damnnn lol thats no fun, but yea you got the hook up

Hope all is well with the parental, heart surgery aint no joke. My dad had some stints put in a few months back, scary shit

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Thats what Pop had done too. Sorry to hear about your dad as well . How long was the recovery ? It was too cold to have him out this morning .I got no hook ups like the old man does , thats for sure. LOL. I guess the shop comes with the good and the bad . I use to like running the place , but got old dealing with the public and come backs.

Comment

Yea i think a week or so and he was in good shape after that.

I feel ya tho with runnin the shop, everyone always wants something done for free and always wants it NAOW. So being in charge can be annoying lol

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by 93Accordian View Post
                    Looks dang good!!!!!
                    Thanks man . I was telling ya I would post..Thanks again.
                    Originally posted by rkcb7 View Post
                    pure sex !!!
                    Thanks pimpin...
                    Originally posted by zmos86 View Post
                    Anything looks better than stock yellow, reds. Them look great
                    I agree , Fading is nothing paint can't fix. Thanks man .

Comment

Didn't I sell u a cf bezel b4.. all u had 2 do was cut it.. when I read 175 hp and 235 with spray all I did was smile followed by this>>>

Collio pops shop, do y'all still own it.. sheesh I can picture all the clean wheels that went in and out of that place..

You know me brother. I keep em clean x2

If I was to paint a fuse cover will u actually use it?? Just pay shipping. Same color as mine.

**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Damn skippy man , what you want on shipping bro ? Thanks friend ..

Yea , the shop has seen some amazing rides and its fair share of new custom rims..We carry many different types of rims .Its pretty cool to order a customer a set of custom rims and see his face after installation.

Comment

Ill tell u this week.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I see that you have EBC cross drilled rotors, so quick question lol. Recently I got their redstuff pads, and I was wondering if their rotors were any good. My cross drilled rotors had cracks forming soon after I installed them =^\
                            Clean CB too, I'd like to try spray don't day too!

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzCB7 View Post
                              I see that you have EBC cross drilled rotors, so quick question lol. Recently I got their redstuff pads, and I was wondering if their rotors were any good. My cross drilled rotors had cracks forming soon after I installed them =^\
                              If you plan on doing some serious braking and remaining with the same specs, I would get dimpled and slotted rotors. Drilled rotors always crack no matter how great of a quality they are. Other alternative is to do a big brake kit or a conversion with bigger rotors. Either way stay away from drilled rotors.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzCB7 View Post
                                The EBC Slotted and Cross drilled Rotors are a very good upgrade over the OEM ones IMO..I have Green stuff pads and no wear as of yet .. What brand was you using ?

Comment

Working...
                                X