stretch JDM : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
    Thanks Bro for the comments! your doing an excellent job aswell. How did the BISIMOTO 2.3 cam feel over the stock cam? I've thought about a nitrous cams for my h22. Trying to get some feedback on BISIMOTO/nitrous.
    Thanks pal , sorry on the slow responce ( i didn't notice anyone bumped me ). Thanks for the kind words . On the nitrous cam shaft , the power curve was a big difference on the spray . Lord its been so long since i had a stock cam , i don't remember the the exact #'s . i recommend the cam on nitrous , it was a great buy .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Ok cool! yeah I'm going to be tuning on the 29th now. If my new NA cams don't do well I will definitely Consider BISIMOTO 2.3's I know his cams make good usable power where u need it. thanks man!

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
      MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

I love your cb man, the one thing that really caught my eye in your pictures and description was the carbon fiber fuel door. That's something I'm gonna try and make once I repaint my car.
        Just curious where you got it from, you said BILLKISME next to it, did he make it custom for you?
        Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

Originally posted by Kboers View Post
          I love your cb man, the one thing that really caught my eye in your pictures and description was the carbon fiber fuel door. That's something I'm gonna try and make once I repaint my car.
          Just curious where you got it from, you said BILLKISME next to it, did he make it custom for you?
          thanks man , the gas lid was custom made by Bill.He has left the site now and time , to time gives me a call. He does some great work . I have seen a c/f gas door on ebay, idk how good it is made , but give it a look .

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
            thanks man , the gas lid was custom made by Bill.He has left the site now and time , to time gives me a call. He does some great work . I have seen a c/f gas door on ebay, idk how good it is made , but give it a look .
            Yea bills a good guy he txt's me products from time to time.
            Nice cb btw, but wheres a money shot of her heart?

02 Crv
            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

here is a shot of the passenger side . i took my kids fishing at the lake and snapped only one shot of the car .

Comment

a quick shot of the motor.

nitrous lines , with the solenoids under the wiper shield .
                Last edited by stretch JDM; 04-25-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Very clean man!

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

Very good looking Stretch! I'm liking your car more and more.I've really grown fond of the red stripe around the car,I like how how it stands out against the black and green.The engine? I love it, hidden NOS FTW!! You've got an awesome car Id love to see one day!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4speed View Post
                      Very clean man!
                      Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
                      Very good looking Stretch! I'm liking your car more and more.I've really grown fond of the red stripe around the car,I like how how it stands out against the black and green.The engine? I love it, hidden NOS FTW!! You've got an awesome car Id love to see one day!
                      thanks guys , i have a ton of good times in the car and hopefully more to come soon. as for the red pin i was kinda just gonna try it for giggles , it stayed around.

Pninja, damn yours is straight sexy man , love the sedan bro.

Comment

I love this car man. Your sig pic is just awesome. Everything just looks right on your car.

Also you just made my decision for me on my motor build. I have an H22 sitting in my garage, but I so want to build my f up and either boost it or go nitrous. Either way, I'm going to build my f now thanks to you.

Your in Alabama somewhere aren't you. I have a clue where from your pics, but I'm not positive. Your probably not a bad drive from me. I'm in Atlanta. We should meet up sometime. I'd really like to see your car and get some tips on my build.
                        Originally posted by Tippey764
                        You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
                          I love this car man. Your sig pic is just awesome. Everything just looks right on your car.

Also you just made my decision for me on my motor build. I have an H22 sitting in my garage, but I so want to build my f up and either boost it or go nitrous. Either way, I'm going to build my f now thanks to you.

Your in Alabama somewhere aren't you. I have a clue where from your pics, but I'm not positive. Your probably not a bad drive from me. I'm in Atlanta. We should meet up sometime. I'd really like to see your car and get some tips on my build.
                          thanks man , glad to hear you are going to keep the f22 around . Northeast bama , is were i'm at . Yea, we should meet up sometimes and chill.Thanks for all the kind words man , i appreciate it greatly .

Comment

Nice CB, lots to like about it, clean and I also like the red pinstriping!

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

Originally posted by Noridetoolow View Post
                              Nice CB, lots to like about it, clean and I also like the red pinstriping!
                              thanks man , i have more mods in store.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                                thanks man , i have more mods in store.
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...72#post2799372

Time to thank DaddyO

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                                Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Working...
                                X