stretch JDM : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never thought about gold. Great idea
    I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

FAAAAAAH! So clean maaayn! I love that side angle shot you got in there! Makes the paint and the trim look so immaculate! >.< LOVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by YOanthony View Post
        FAAAAAAH! So clean maaayn! I love that side angle shot you got in there! Makes the paint and the trim look so immaculate! >.< LOVE IT!
        Thanks Anthony , i like that pic too . Thanks for all the kind words .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Looks clean bro!. Its inspiring me a bit more. I rarely see OEM Paint that looks fresh. Clean CB7. Were the magazine photographers at. Nice job.
          MY MRT
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
            Looks clean bro!. Its inspiring me a bit more. I rarely see OEM Paint that looks fresh. Clean CB7. Were the magazine photographers at. Nice job.
            thanks man , wow , that means a lot . yep , the OEM paint has held up nicely . wifey say's i'm going to wash the paint off, lol. i keep her car clean too . thanks again for the kind words .

Comment

I love your car. Very nice build! But I have to ask, I've always been told that you can't tune the P12 ECU, so how did you tune yours?

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

I keep coming to your page, and every time I stop by, I forget to tell you how much I like your ride. Keep it looking good.
                The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                  I love your car. Very nice build! But I have to ask, I've always been told that you can't tune the P12 ECU, so how did you tune yours?
                  I sent the car to TRACKMASTERS in Huntsville, AL . it had the stock ECU in it . When i came back to get the car the owner there told me he switched it to a Tuned P12 .It was set up for nitrous there and i don't really know what all he did to it . I paid 100$ a hour and he took 3 Hours and ran some dyno passes .This took place after the head build in 09 , when i get the chance i will go down to Pop's shop and look for my old dyno chart .Thanks for the comments man .

Comment

I like it a lot! Headlights and the corner lights are my favorite!

What's going on with the rear speaker pods. Any close up shots?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyD View Post
                      I like it a lot! Headlights and the corner lights are my favorite!

What's going on with the rear speaker pods. Any close up shots?
                      i took out the speaker pods and painted them to match my interior . IMO, they stick out in a good way . I used interior black spray paint .

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                        I keep coming to your page, and every time I stop by, I forget to tell you how much I like your ride. Keep it looking good.
                        thanks man , it means a lot.

Comment

love the car man! everything flows soo good. Great job

Comment

Haha nice license plate. Very similar to mines.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                              Haha nice license plate. Very similar to mines.
                              haha, thanks man , you too.

Productive day today . i polished my lips on rims , polished the chrome trim molding , re painted the door kick panels black with a good clear coat .polished my muffler and started on wire tuck for the engine bay . i will post some pics soon.

Comment

Thanks Bro for the comments! your doing an excellent job aswell. How did the BISIMOTO 2.3 cam feel over the stock cam? I've thought about a nitrous cams for my h22. Trying to get some feedback on BISIMOTO/nitrous.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                                MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Working...
                                X