No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So was it the clear coat you scraped off, or was it damaged paint, too?

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
    I just used a razor blaze and kept it vertical and scraped all the dead skin and it didnt scratch the paint underneath. Then I waxed it by hand.

Comment

My car has two layers, I just scraped off all the burnt stuff.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

May have to try that. As bad as the hood is, I don't think I could make it any worse.

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
        My car has two layers, I just scraped off all the burnt stuff.

Comment

Thats what I was thinking.

Comment

Out with the old and in with the new! The door panels may not be leather, but they match my tan interior much better than the blackish ones. The seats are CD seats and the drivers is electric adjust and heated! Only one little crack in the leather on the driver seat. All 4 items were 25 together and I got a dash clock for 3 dollars as I broke the cover off mine last night cleaning it

But I'm happy! No more foam everywhere and the seats are super comfy!

Comment

Stupid question here: What do you mean by "CD" seats?

They look great and you can't beat the price!

QUOTE=domesticated;3154758]Out with the old and in with the new! The door panels may not be leather, but they match my tan interior much better than the blackish ones. The seats are CD seats and the drivers is electric adjust and heated! Only one little crack in the leather on the driver seat. All 4 items were 25 together and I got a dash clock for 3 dollars as I broke the cover off mine last night cleaning it

But I'm happy! No more foam everywhere and the seats are super comfy!

Comment

CD Accord, 5th gen. Thanks for the compliment!

Comment

After much research and little findings on the heated seat wiring diagram, I came to realize the plug I thought was for a heated seat was in fact the seat belt indicator light plug. Lol. It was always unplugged in my car before and I just assumed it was a heated seat plug in. Haha. I tested the electric motor and it works just fine! I just have to wire it all nice and neat!

Comment

Man forget the peeling clear coat lol. This car is the pimp diggity

Comment

Haha thanks. My buddy almost has me convinced to 3m the hood and trunk. It will look better, but for me that's a lot of money on non functional cosmetics. The 200 could go towards a wideband or something. Idk what else I need at the moment though lol. Its basically done mechanically.

Comment

I love the way the konigs look on your ride!

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                        BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                        Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                        CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Thanks! I'm actually surprised how nice they match the car.

Comment

Sold my innovative mounts. The rear was the wrong one and I didn't want to swap my chassis mounts and drill my H2U5. Ordered ESP mounts with the F22 auto to manual mount. Wrinkle black with red inserts. Otherwise the car has hasn't had much attention except for a wet sanding and buffing.

Comment

After sitting on the shelf for a year I put these guys in. It's kinda crazy, but the one in the back has the original paint. It's really rugged stuff. The front one looked like it had a lot of brake fluid dropped on it so I blasted it and repainted it. The off center feel is really cool. A lot less compliance and not a lot, if any added noticeable vibration.

Comment

I have subie style horns too!

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X