No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! How long would you say you'd keep that position?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Well, I want the exact same job title, but for SRT, so I'll keep it as long as I need to to prove my abilities. Hopefully not longer than 5 years. I won't be permanently in China, just a few months at a time.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I wish i could go to China! Congrats though!!

Comment

I'll be spending next week in SC at the Michelin Drivers Training School. One of the tests to pass involved drifting smoothly around a 600ft circle. Sounds fun

Comment

Commuting is a god damn blast! Even in shit traffic!

Comment

nice euro-r seats. my friend jason also had the matching rears, dont think he ever installed them though. anyway i always thought that these would look amazing in a tan interior, since the inner color below the black jersey mesh is tan. beautiful seats.

and freaking badass bike lol

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

It matches my paint lol. But I got no interior anymore lol.

I live the bike. Every time I look at it "dat ass"

Comment

Drove the CB today. About 2 blocks. Still don't have any lights. I'm not very to happy to say the least. I expected it to be "ahhhhhhhh" and make me giggle. Instead I said wtf... First off, there's clutch chatter real bad. I'm surprised at the severity not the occurrence, but maybe I just need to break it in first. It idled great at 14.7 and seemed to run right in closed loop. But when I went to WOT I swear the clutch was slipping. The shift light would go off but the car didn't lurch like I thought it would. Definitely need to work on my maps as I've changed some things so the basemap probably isn't close. As I type this though I realize I didn't set my timing. I'm going to go through a few things, look at the short log I took down the block and back, and check a few more things on the car. But it moves on it's own power though, so that's good...

Comment

So far, vtec didn't engage. That probably has a lot to do with why it felt like a pig lol. Now to figure out why...

Comment

Mann, I'm loving the progress. I can't wait until I get mines there.
                      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Nice progress, congrats on your new position.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Well I'm at the Michelin proving grounds. I managed to sustain a drift in an Accord halfway around a wet half mile circle track using steering and throttle. Bad ass. The Q45 is a little fun to get slideways too haha. I love my job.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                            Well I'm at the Michelin proving grounds. I managed to sustain a drift in an Accord halfway around a wet half mile circle track using steering and throttle. Bad ass. The Q45 is a little fun to get slideways too haha. I love my job.
                            Any openings????

Like I said..you have the ultimate enthusiats job.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I did a full half mile continuous drift in the Q45 at 55mph. We get a new M3 tomorrow which drifts at about 65mph on the circle. Two days of hard diving then another 12 hour drive back to Detroit... I'm gonna be tired.

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                                Any openings????
                                Yes actually, are you a mechanical engineer with a background in racing, karting, or vehicle dynamics?

Comment

Working...
                                X