• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
    weren't we talking about tits today?

this is tits
    Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
    word.

Seriously awesome work restoring the trim, bro. I love how you don't disregard the smallest of details. Can you say perfectionist?

Keep it up!
    I know it's kinda extreme but I aim to do it once and do it right. Those little details go a loooong way. The resto on your one pieces is amazing. I can't wait till I get my morimoto retrofits.

I was out of town last week and couldn't make any progress on the CB. Mitsubishiv5 and I took some pics most of the parts that we have been accumulating. Might have some FS stuff up soon.

Restoring another set of fogs. Mitsubishv5 found most of this at the yard the other day. He did me a favor and went back today to pick it up. I already had a passenger side fog that wasn't being used. He pulled the rest of the set out and now the lenses are almost ready for polish.

@ 2000 grit

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

helped by taking the parts out for you, but the polishing is all you.

these fogs will definitely sell especially once you install the yellow capsules

lovin all those parts. i see a jdm grill!

Comment

helped by taking the parts out for you, but the polishing is all you.

these fogs will definitely sell especially once you install the yellow capsules

lovin all those parts. i see a jdm grill!
        Indeed you do. I was hooked up with that dope as grill by you and pnoycb7. He really came through on that piece as expected. It's far from perfect, but perfect for what I have planned for it.

There are subtle differences between the JDM and USDM grill. I definitely needed it to go with the one piece headlamps. The USDM grill overlaps the chrome on the JDM headlamps and that was unacceptable. The gaps just bug me enough to get the right part to go with the headlamps. There is no point in doing all this work and then fall short on some other little detail.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Wow you have some nice pieces there!
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
            Wow you have some nice pieces there!
            Thanks. The collection of goodies is growing. Hopefully it pays off. We have some more stuff being added to the collection as we speak. Getting deeper into JDM land.

On a performance note, I just submitted my spec sheet to Bisimoto labs to have my Header built. I should shift from JDM mode back to performance soon and prepare to install some engine mods. The parts guru over here though has been coming through with some solid scores. Thank you Mitsubishiv5. Hard to pass up a good deal.

Left to add to engine mods:

Maxbore H22a4 TB and plenum
            Apexi WSII muffler
            KTeller 2.5" mandrel bent SS plumbing
            Vibrant racing 18" bottle style resonator
            Catalytic converter ( i don't like the smell of raw fuel on me every day all day anymore)
            Last edited by SanJoCaF22DrAcc; 05-19-2012, 01:18 AM.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

if you get an apexi ws2 I'll.get one too

Comment

if you get an apexi ws2 I'll.get one too
                but I'm just getting a muffler, you want the whole cat back I thought? I'm definitely getting a WSII

The Caravan 2015

Comment

i want the full exhaust

Comment

Loving your coupe bro.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
                      Loving your coupe bro.
                      Thanks, you and everyone's positive comments are all very much appreciated. I love you signature clip by the way. It's feakin hilarious.

I have never posted any pics of my car with the 18" Racing Harts. These wheels have brought me much happiness. However, they no longer fit properly after adjusting my rear camber. I might be parting with them soon. I still think they look great on the CB, but they make my brake set up look dinky. It also felt like I driving a monster truck with them on today.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

OMG. So hotttttt.

They do seem to look a little big, which is funny, because I had 18s on my SE.

I LOVE those DIY corner lights.

Please, as a detailer, do me one big favour and touch up those paint scuffs on your bumpers. Your car is so clean, those little blemishes really stand out.

Comment

Yeah, I've never been a big fan of large wheels at all. In pictures 2-4 they just look big but in the first picture they look monstrous. Particularly the fronts. 16" wheels, I feel, are as big as the dimensions of the car can really handle from a purely aesthetic perspective.

PS, how's that interior cleaning coming along. You still haven't posted pictures of those seats. If it helps I'll continue stroking your ego by telling you how rare they are in that combination.
                          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            OMG. So hotttttt.

They do seem to look a little big, which is funny, because I had 18s on my SE.

I LOVE those DIY corner lights.

Please, as a detailer, do me one big favour and touch up those paint scuffs on your bumpers. Your car is so clean, those little blemishes really stand out.
                            Yeah, I feel you on the nicks and blemishes. Paint is the last thing on my plate to address though. Most of those really noticeable issues were existing when I bought the car.

As for the wheels looking so big. IMO it would look way better if I were to go way low with a tiny bit of tuck in the rear. Hella-slammed wouldn't be to functional for my plans. A monster brake set up like the Brembo Grand Tourismo big brake kit would do justice behind the 18's

I am really proud of the DIY headlamps for many reasons. A buddy of mine saw the corners first hand today and though I was rocking one piece JDM headlamps.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

we actually came up on the conclusion that his fuckin blue ex interior is hellarare.com,, scavenged the yard today to find out his coupe interior let alone style compared to the 4dr interior is super different.

that center plaid/checker goes all the way thru on the bottom pan portion unlike the 4dr

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                                Yeah, I've never been a big fan of large wheels at all. In pictures 2-4 they just look big but in the first picture they look monstrous. Particularly the fronts. 16" wheels, I feel, are as big as the dimensions of the car can really handle from a purely aesthetic perspective.

PS, how's that interior cleaning coming along. You still haven't posted pictures of those seats. If it helps I'll continue stroking your ego by telling you how rare they are in that combination.
                                I vacuumed and took some preliminary pics but still not satisfied enough with the results to post any just yet. I need to do some cleaning. When I bought the CB the seats were heavily stained with either coffee, or blood. If I put a wet towel on the seats, then whatever it is lifts off onto the towel. Basically I need to wash the crap out of the seats before I will post any pics. Summer is coming up so the seats can dry off quicker after a wash.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X