Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
    Lookin hella good brah!!
    Thanks man! Yours is doin good as well homie! You going to the August meet?
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

I will....but answer me this Doug...what is more important to fix...the two shopping cart marks on both front fenders, or the crapped up window tint?
      $200 for the fenders
      $150 for the tint

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
      New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
      My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Personally I'd go with the tint. If you're replacing it then thats a good price, if you're just taking it off it should be $50 or around there.

Comment

Went to a Honda dealer today and bought oem spark plug seals and a valve cover gasket since I have oil in the 1st & 3rd plugs, then getting my timing belt and ball joint done soon I'm hoping to get those two done when I have more time to get into those.
          Last edited by Wickit; 07-25-2012, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
            Went to a Honda dealer today and bought own spark plug seals and a valve cover gasket since I have oil in the 1st & 3rd plugs, then getting my timing belt and ball joint done soon I'm hoping
            Who's going to be doing all of that work?
            STUFF FOR SALE!!!
            1992 Accord Lx.
            1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

Me, and my friends are gonna help me with the timing belt. Why does that matter?

Comment

2 days ago replaced the VC gasket & 2 of 4 spark plug seals, tosh picked up 2 more seals and some NGK V-Power spark plugs because I'm not sure if my valves need to be adjusted so don't want oil in NGK Iridium plugs. Hoping to replace them tomorrow morning.

Comment

Damn man , the sedan has came so far from what it was to where it is now. Outstanding job !! She is a beauty bro . I told you a while back that it would be this way .That pat on your back ,,,is from your bama friend.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

damn i love the wheels!
                    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Thanks stretch, your old cb inspired my build quite a bit too! Made me have hope in mine and now she's gettin there thanks man you've honestly helped a lot in this build of mine, next sunday I'll officially have had her for a year, I think I'll get an oil change and maybe give her a full out wash that day after my meet. Haha

Andrew, thanks man! Yeah when they're clean they sure do shine! Too bad they're only clean for about 20 minutes til I drive her haha

Well for updates today I had just planned on a quick little tune up relaxing my last 2 seals & giving her some new spark plugs since I had oil in my old ones which I cleaned out, after putting on the new stuff I was tightening the VC bolts on and accidentally broke one of the studs it mounts on, off in the bolt. So I had looked for how to get it off, didn't have a 10 wrench handy and my deep socket ten was too short, got a 10 wrench from my apartments maintenance men (I've lived here for 12 years, they know me pretty well), the wrench didn't have enough leverage or space to loosen it or break it free at least. So I went to O'riely, Auto Zone & finally headed over to Harbor Freight for the first time (In love with that place now!!) and got the deepest socket set & all 4 adapters for different size drives for $20. Came home, took the stud off and headed over to the local ecology, got the stud and 4 regular hood bolts for the wagon so we can finally take those spacers off. Went home, put it all back together and started her up, had a lil bit of smoke on start up and when I revved it but after warming a tiny bit she was fine (at least I was told). Now she's driving good and Monday I'll be getting to the T-belt, water pump & ball joint modding is gonna wait as maintenance is more important lol
                      Last edited by Wickit; 07-29-2012, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Going to get the rest (I hope) of the things needing to be replaced out of the way today, B-Joint, T-Belt & Water pump getting replaced today

Comment

Sweet man looking good. I just did some preventative maintenance this weekend as well (axles )

Comment

I need to do an oil change asap, just gotta buy the stuff to do it whenever i have time and money lol Axels aren't too bad either, easy to do too

Comment

Everything got replaced yesterday, my homies said I may need a distributor soon because it was shaking I believe.. Figured i probably would knowing how these cars go through em.. Next tuesday hopefully I can get an alignment done too

Comment

car looks goood , its like a 4door replica of mine almost..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X