No announcement yet.

Wickit : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good already looks a bit lowered to in the last pic !
    Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

looking good ... i love them white rims ...

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
        ... i love them white rims ...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Thanks guys definitely not something I regret doing! Really love the look and I'm gonna hold off on rims now! Getting Some Neo chrome lugs, put new belts & suspension on then lower
          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

I'm really feelin the white on the 6 spokes! Nice work.

Comment

Thanks Mikey haha I didn't see the reply for some reason. Well I've been thinking about a lot of things to do this summer for the CB7. These (in a LOT simpler sense)

Option 1: Keep the cb7, lower it on F&F then get 5 speed swap done.
              Option 2: Keep the cb7 & get a crx, 92-95 hatch or coupe, or a 96-00 civic sedan "ferio" as my daily.
              Option 3: Trade for either of the cars above and make it clean as a daily.

I'm trying to save money on gas because my cb7 is only getting like 20 mpg even with conservative driving. I'm thinking of really doing option 2. And get a crx HF (50 mpg average with conservative driving.)
              Last edited by Wickit; 04-06-2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                Thanks Miley haha I didn't see the reply for some reason. Well I've been thinking about a lot of things to do this summer for the CB7. These (in a LOT simpler sense)

Option 2: Keep the cb7 & get a crx, 92-95 hatch or coupe, or a 96-00 civic sedan "ferio" as my daily.

I'm trying to save money on gas because my cb7 is only getting like 20 mpg even with conservative driving. I'm thinking of really doing option 2. And get a crx HF (50 mpg average with conservative driving.)
                Have you done a tune up (spark plugs, oil, ect.) on your car recently? You should be getting better mpg.
                Also have you changed your fuel filter? That's something that kills mpg

Comment

Tune up in september and fuel filter a couple months ago. It's all on the first page lol

Comment

Well after thinking about it I'm going with option 1. The money I save in gas doesn't nearly compensate for the price of insurance I'll have to pay and then I'll have less money to mod both. So looks like I'm getting jdmbe*ner's CF hood with my first pay check if he still has it then save for some Function Form T1's and then 5 speed. Hopefully I can get the first two done before CAM.

Comment

Pics speak for themselves..

Comment

Broadway mirror from one of my team members after we put his wink mirror on, kinda dirty but hey it was free!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                          Thanks Mikey haha I didn't see the reply for some reason. Well I've been thinking about a lot of things to do this summer for the CB7. These (in a LOT simpler sense)

Lower it and do the five speed swap.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Mirror looks kinda big and rectangle. Get a pic from the back seat please.
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

That's because the mirror is both big and rectangle. That's the point of the broadway view. And ryan I'm planning on it

Comment

Cars looking good and Broadway mirrors are awesome

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                                Wimp go low or go home haha
                                Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                                Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Working...
                                X