No announcement yet.

crazymikey : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thing, when I found these wheels, I wasn't really even looking to get some wheels. Just happened to be browsing the classifieds on New year's night and found them listed for $270. Called the guy up, and he lived 2 hours away and I was like "I have $250 now", so I made a 4 hour round trip to go get them because I couldn't pass them up.

Comment

Snowed on Monday and everything melted, so my car was filthy. Looked like it was Cappucino Brown....

Just gassed up and took it for a quick wash. Figured I'd snap a few pics, with the billet oil cap thanks to xkjnboix.

Sorry for the crappy quality. Blackberry + misty wash bay.

Some shameless dealership/employment licence plate frame promotion. My car looks this good...buy one from us and yours will too.

Last edited by crazymikey; 02-15-2012, 11:38 PM.

Comment

cars looking good man

New heart and soul H22A4
        Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
        Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
        Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

Only going to get better from here on.

Comment

Lookin good bro

I did a lil sumthin sumthin with one of your DIY's today...

I will put pics up tommorow

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

hopefully you'll keep that one... looks better and your back to the coupe family

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
              1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

[QUOTE=crazymikey;2940129]Snowed on Monday and everything melted, so my car was filthy. Looked like it was Cappucino Brown....

Just gassed up and took it for a quick wash. Figured I'd snap a few pics, with the billet oil cap thanks to xkjnboix.

Sorry for the crappy quality. Blackberry + misty wash bay.

Nothing wrong with Cappucino Brown, haha. Car is looking good man.

Comment

There is something wrong with cappucino brown when your car is supposed to be frost white.

Comment

I was going to clean & detail my engine bay today and touch up some paint spots, but I was far too hungover.

Probably get around to it tomorrow. I got some Duplicolor Frost White in a touch up bottle so I can do some stone chips on my hoods and a couple spots on my mirrors and bumpers.

Also got some epoxy to glue down a couple spots of the chrome trim on my door panels and see if I can also hold the carpet down infront of the B pillar, since it's a sedan carpet and has a small gap.

Comment

I have some oem Honda frost white touch up paint if u want it , it may be bad though cause I think it came with the car it was in, but if u want pm me

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                      Wimp go low or go home haha
                      Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                      Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

nah it's good. I found an old bottle of it at work, but it's kinda crappy, plus the store has like 10 in stock and this 1 little bottle will last me a long time.

On another note, I have all your stuff seperately packaged up and ready to quote for shipping.

Comment

Pressure washed the engine bay this morning, installed my red valve cover, breather and rerouted the plug wires. These plug wires actually came off a '94 Civic hatch at the JY. Wanted the engine bay cleaned up and dressed up a bit. Still need to get a strut brace and some other dress up items. I'd like a nice looking bay, but a stock looking exterior/interior.

Do I ever need to do a mild wire tuck.
                          Last edited by crazymikey; 02-20-2012, 06:58 PM.

Comment

And a couple updated interior shots, now with the tan belts in and the black glove box latch.

Comment

I like! The SRI wire idea is legit! Never thought of that

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

SRI wire idea?

Comment

Working...
                                X