• Show
Clear All

I see we both diggin the purple.
    Cars come a long way bro, I love it!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
    Bought from: ChampCoupe
    Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Likin the bay dude! Ever think of getting purple samco radiator hoses?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I've debated hoses, but I think they just look cheesy.

I think my bay is nearing completion. I really do want to do an H22 swap, hence why I've been keeping this motor stock too.

Comment

Speak no more. GET IT DONE!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

That won't be something that'll get done til like next year at the earliest.

At the end of this month, my debts are all paid up. I need to buy a 2nd vehicle as a beater and then I can focus on really doing this car right.

On another note; 500 replies and 13 000 views in 5 months. What am I, popular or something? LOL
            Last edited by crazymikey; 05-23-2012, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              I've debated hoses, but I think they just look cheesy.

I think my bay is nearing completion. I really do want to do an H22 swap, hence why I've been keeping this motor stock too.
              Hey mike do what I did, find a beat or smashed h22 car with a good motor, take out the engine yourself and sell the rest off. Thats what I did found myself a 92 prelude($1200) with a beat up body, but had good running h22a in it.

Sold the
              Tires&rims $140
              Dash+install $240
              Spoiler$40
              Stereo $40
              Front seats $200
              Bumper,R fender, exhaust $220
              Headlights $60
              Scraped car $140
              -$80 for friend that towed the car.

For a grand total of $980
              Here check it out!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172653

Comment

Im thinking purple tow hooks..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                Bought from: ChampCoupe
                Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

i was wanting purple accents for mine...thought it would flow nicely with the cappuccino but idk yet
                  1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                  2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by antonio7566 View Post
                    Hey mike do what I did, find a beat or smashed h22 car with a good motor, take out the engine yourself and sell the rest off. Thats what I did found myself a 92 prelude($1200) with a beat up body, but had good running h22a in it.

Sold the
                    Tires&rims $140
                    Dash+install $240
                    Spoiler$40
                    Stereo $40
                    Front seats $200
                    Bumper,R fender, exhaust $220
                    Headlights $60
                    Scraped car $140
                    -$80 for friend that towed the car.

For a grand total of $980
                    Here check it out!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172653
                    Don't have room or time for all that crap to hang around. Look how long you sat on some of that stuff for. I have a hoard of Accord parts in the garage I have no use for, and I no longer buy and sell on here.

Comment

Well, instead of doing my clutch for $600ish, I could just do this

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ380497391

Comment

Well, instead of doing my clutch for $600ish, I could just do this

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ380497391
                        No ECU...or at least it's not mentioned
                        Originally posted by Mishakol129
                        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

That won't be something that'll get done til like next year at the earliest.

At the end of this month, my debts are all paid up. I need to buy a 2nd vehicle as a beater and then I can focus on really doing this car right.

On another note; 500 replies and 13 000 views in 5 months. What am I, popular or something? LOL
                          the reason why you have 500 replies and 13000 views is because you have a clean car and you always update your car you have impressed me since i have joined the site

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
                          you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

Not like I'd be doing the swap right away. I'm talking with the guy right now. Says I can leave a deposit on it.

This would be a winter swap so I can take the car out of commission and drive a beater and take my time and not rush it.

No room in the garage either with the Camaro being paint prepped and restoration being finished up for mid-July.
                            Last edited by crazymikey; 05-24-2012, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Not like I'd be doing the swap right away. I'm talking with the guy right now. Says I can leave a deposit on it.

This would be a winter swap so I can take the car out of commission and drive a beater and take my time and not rush it.
                              5 bills for the engine and tranny is a STEAL, and he's letting you put a deposit down? Better give him a reach around while you're at it....
                              Originally posted by Mishakol129
                              Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

He says he's in no rush to sell. Said we can work something if I'm serious, which I am. He has the motor in the ad, and another H22 with a slipping auto tranny with about 200k KM on it (125k mi)

Comment

Working...
                                X