like this ?

Originally posted by Darkcloud
    Wimp go low or go home haha
    Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
    Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Yuuuuup

Comment

Today's work included adding a Prelude shifter, DA Integra shift boot and a Civic knob. Along with those, I snagged the black leather hand brake boot from the Prelude as well. Absolutely perfect fit, slips right over the stock hand brake.

I must say, I don't feel much difference with the Prelude shifter. I followed the DIY and I see only a minimal difference.

Last edited by crazymikey; 02-25-2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Nice.

How much shorter is the throw?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I seriously can't even tell any difference. Side by side on the table, the prelude shifter is like maybe a generous half inch shorter.

Driving the car, seems like it was a total waste of effort because I can't tell any difference.

Comment

I'm not really feeling the Civic knob, it looks and feels cheap. Need something nicer, but still OEM looking. I like the polished Type R knobs, but I hate metal knobs cuz they're either too hot or too cold.

Comment

im likn the ebrake boot. nice sticker too.
                i wana go to the pikn pull but its drizzling out. but i wouldnt mind finding the coin cupholdr thingy u got. looks cool.
                One step @ a time

Comment

Nice updates man, I got one of those heart Stickers a week or 2 ago, but I like having stickers on my car :P I'll get a pic of it, I love every part of your interior!!! So clean!

Here we are,
                  Last edited by Wickit; 03-03-2012, 10:54 AM.
                  1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                  For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Wow...you're car is one of my favourite CB7s on this site, if not my favourite! I'm simply amazed at the attention to detail of your work! I'm so jealous

1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

Haha...thanks. Now THAT'S flattering. However there's no way you can compare my car to such ones as Ronald, TypeG etc.

My goal with building the car is to modify it all with OEM parts which fit and flow together to make it look like the car could have left the factory like that.

Other than the suspension, audio and some aftermarket bits on the engine, I would say I've achieved the goal to have modernized, customized, upgraded and made the car more enjoyable at the same time.

While I still have more plans up my sleeve, this is more or less the finished overall look of the car. The rest is just going to be small details.

Wickit, I love your stickers. I LOL'd. I love the Trust No Bitch one. Need to get me that one...

Next few mods coming up are red grille & trunk H emblems. Chrome gauge cluster rings & painted needles. Wrinkle painted valve cover, painted calipers & drums, tan leather DA head rests if I can ever find a set, red anodized lugs and possibly a Type R shift knob.

Since I have the white on white theme going with the ITR wheels and a clean sporty look, I'd like to try and give it some Type R details without looking like a wannabe Type R ricer. I'd like some performance upgrades as well, because this car is fun as hell to drive, and I drive the living shit out of it sometimes. Need to definetly get on the EX-R rear end swap with discs and sway bar.
                      Last edited by crazymikey; 03-03-2012, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Haha thanks, yeah I got it at this little "JDM" store lol they had a bit smaller one in black as well
                        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Type R shift knobs are nice but since they're metal, they're always either too hot or too cold. Especially with annoying Canadian weather. -30C in the winter and +30C in the summer.

1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

I found a Type R style one that was suede wrapped and looked nice. I had a metal knob once before and I always had to have it covered with a sock or a glove.

Anywhoo, went to the JY today. Traded my steelies straight up for a set of Vigor alloys with good 205/60/15 rubber, which I'll probably swap over to my ITRs if I don't sell them.

Also picked up some wrinkle red paint to redo my valve cover.
                            Last edited by crazymikey; 03-03-2012, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Test fit of Vigors for the tire size. Stock 205/60/15 with the Tein springs. Looks...not low enough.

The other 2 Vigor wheels, painted by some jabroni.

Random interior shot with coin tray in action

Prelude shifter with DA shift boot and CB collar and knob.

The owner's son at work (he's our finance manager) traded in his '04 330ci and got a 2011 Evo GSR Handling package last week. I prepped the car for delivery and put this on the front plate as a joke.

Comment

[QUOTE=crazymikey;2952535]Test fit of Vigors for the tire size. Stock 205/60/15 with the Tein springs. Looks...not low enough.

Hey mike I wounder if using the OEM shocks is making the springs sit higher? Are you looking for a lower stance?

Comment

Working...
                                X