No announcement yet.

crazymikey : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That setup is the best one on your car. It looks better from the side too, not just the back.

That camaro looks like a fun project!
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Ive always liked these 9293 hubcaps. Every time I find some, they're either in pairs or threes, or if it is a full set, one is broken or something. I finally got lucky and snagged this set.

I have to agree, this trunk and spoiler setup looks the cleanest for sure.

Had a close call coming home for lunch just now. On the highway, stupid bitch in a Mazda 3 decides to change lanes and occupy the exact spot where I am, without looking. Only reason I noticed was I saw her side marker signal on and I was like WTF I'm right here bitch!

Yeah, so I had to slam on my brakes and swerve onto the shoulder. I just about hit the concrete wall. I was in a raging fury of anger. I caught up to this stupid cunt on her cell phone and cut her off and slammed on my brakes and slowed right down to about 40kmh while giving her WTF You stupid cunt gestures. Am I an asshole? Yes. I don't care. You almost wrecked my car, you fucking twat.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        ...You almost wrecked my car, you fucking twat.
        lol...i hate that shit. I would have done the same..or something similar.

Glad you and the CB made it out unscathed.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Hate ppl on cell phones. Sooo annoying, even if I had a ear piece, and I don't have 1. I still can't listen to another person talk in my ear.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I always have to drop by your thread and look at what you're doing, you're coupe looks amazing on those ITR's.

Comment

Do like. Just get some like ef controll arms, you may be camber'd as fuhh but it'll ride a shit ton better.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                Do like. Just get some like ef controll arms, you may be camber'd as fuhh but it'll ride a shit ton better.
                I don't want cambered as fuuuu though...I want correct camber. If the EF ones will work with my anchor bolts and give me correct camber, then it's worth a shot.

Comment

I know how that cell phone shit goes. I had just gotten a 93 camaro had it for less than a hour slowed down because someone was turning i look in my side mirrors. Lord and behold there's a idiot in a yaris on his cell a fucking plowed me, i was pretty pissed. He got out mad blabbing about his life and i just let him have it gave him down the road until he shut up.

02 Crv
                  02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                  92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                  Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

If i see you with a cellphone in your hand while driving and cause me to panic , your car gets an apple.I have an apple tree and a bag full of apples in my car just for those special occasions

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
                      If i see you with a cellphone in your hand while driving and cause me to panic , your car gets an apple.I have an apple tree and a bag full of apples in my car just for those special occasions
                      LOL, that's awesome.

Comment

looking good in winter mode bro i want to do the same with mine but getting a set of cd5s

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                        My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Dear Winter,

Fuck off.

Sincerely,
                          Crazymikey

We got a huge snow storm lastnight, dumped over 2 feet of snow. Woke up this morning with the car buried in the driveway. My usual 12 minute drive to work took 35. Not because my car wasn't capable....but because other drivers weren't. My car literally kicks ass in the snow. If this is the worst winter has to throw at us, my car passes the winter test. City should be paying me to plow snow.

Thought it was hilarious this morning while my neighbours are digging out their trucks and SUVs, I just wipe my car off, rip out of the driveway and plow snow all the way down the street, trololololing all the way with them looking at me like WTF!

Comment

Lowered life. And A tornato hit down the street from my old house yesterday O_o that's like 2 minutes away from my new place. Scary ish right there meng.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                              We got a huge snow storm lastnight, dumped over 2 feet of snow. Woke up this morning with the car buried in the driveway. My usual 12 minute drive to work took 35. Not because my car wasn't capable....but because other drivers weren't. My car literally kicks ass in the snow. If this is the worst winter has to throw at us, my car passes the winter test. City should be paying me to plow snow.

Thought it was hilarious this morning while my neighbours are digging out their trucks and SUVs, I just wipe my car off, rip out of the driveway and plow snow all the way down the street, trololololing all the way with them looking at me like WTF!
                              Woah what!
                              Snowing already out there?
                              It's going to be 20 degrees in Toronto this Thursday, feel bad for you man!
                              Still in summer mode and it's still fall like weather. It does drop to 5-12 degrees at night here though.

Winter mode looks good though.
                              Come out the in Canadian forum more, west side is missing you!
                              Current:
                              2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                              1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                              1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                                Lowered life. And A tornato hit down the street from my old house yesterday O_o that's like 2 minutes away from my new place. Scary ish right there meng.
                                huh?! tornado??

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X