No announcement yet.

crazymikey : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I need to get that trunk adjusted badly. It's rubbing on the driver side outer tail light. Obviously you can see it is clearly misaligned right now.

It's needs are actually:

-Windshield
    -Front brake pads (On order, waiting arrival)
    -Fuel level float in the tank to be repaired
    -Front camber kit to be installed (On order, awaiting arrival)

Wants...that's a whole other story lol.

Comment

I actually gave my friend a white BMW flushie a while back, WHY U NO ASK! Shit was clean too. It would look right on yours. If he never installs it, I'll hit you up.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I just looked on ebay, I can get them for about $35 shipped.

Found an OEM style flushy on there for $138, but didn't ay how much shipping was.

Comment

Well the OEM style ones are like flat. The BMW Ones are like more duckbill like. I do like the look. I paid like 15 bucks for the BMW one, so that's a good deal.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

The BMW ones I was seeing on ebay were around $20-30 with about $10 shipping to Canada.

Comment

That's actually a pretty good deal for a flushie. Just get them in white. Less work.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Yeah. If not, I can just Plastidip it or paint it. Or even leave it black.

Comment

All this talk about flush mounts. That's what I was saying like, a week ago, lol. I like it wingless. But I'd like to see a mock up lf a flushing or BMW type lip.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I like the clean look right now, but feels like it's missing a little something. One of those very subtle BMW lips would totally set it off I think.

For the small cost of it, I think I'll pick one up soon.

Comment

Indeed a very good choice my good sir.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

You should of taken pics at the junk yard

Comment

Should have, but I didn't have my camera with me. I could have taken pics with my phone, but I've had issues with sending pictures to email from my phone lately.

Comment

New front brake pads came in today. I had ordered some AEM performance brake pads, manufactured by Nissin. Aftermarket, but OEM grade.

My current pads were worn right down. Luckily my rotors were nice and smooth, so I was able to just install the new pads and break them in with some good hard stops to seat them.

Now I'm just waiting for my UCA anchor bolt kit to arrive next week so I can correct my front camber.

Comment

With how low my car is sitting, I hate the way the OEM wheels are tucking inside the fenders. This to me, looks ricey. Maybe I just need to snag some OEM suspension to throw on for the winter. I think that may be my best bet.

Comment

No. Just raise the coils

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X