No announcement yet.

CB_JoeyG : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i really want some 16s too! Those wheels are tempting to say the least but i need to wait a few til i get some more cash.

Im buying a 91 acura legend for 700$ and moving into a new house in a week so my monies are tiiight

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
      yea i really want some 16s too! Those wheels are tempting to say the least but i need to wait a few til i get some more cash.

Im buying a 91 acura legend for 700$ and moving into a new house in a week so my monies are tiiight
      Really? 91? I guess it'll make a good DD is it a 4 door?
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Yea its a 91 i thinkk lol its the newer body style tho, needs some coolant issues addressed like most legends. But its very clean on the outside. Unfortunely the rear seat is torn up from a dog but besides that its a nice reletivly low mileage 4dr that i can have back on the road for a few hundred bucks. The guys also letting me make payments on it

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Yea its a 91 i thinkk lol its the newer body style tho, needs some coolant issues addressed like most legends. But its very clean on the outside. Unfortunely the rear seat is torn up from a dog but besides that its a nice reletivly low mileage 4dr that i can have back on the road for a few hundred bucks. The guys also letting me make payments on it
          Nice! Yah there known for having cooling issues. You really needed a 4 door that's sweet he's taking payments. Well congrts on the new ride!
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Whoa you have a hydraulic car lift in ur garage. Coolio!
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Ah man, just tell me it doesn't have that variable power steering deal. That bugs the crap out of me lol

Comment

Congrats for getting Accord of The Month for March 2012!

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                  Nice! Yah there known for having cooling issues. You really needed a 4 door that's sweet he's taking payments. Well congrts on the new ride!
                  Yea im stoked that they're gonna hold it for me untill i can pay it off.

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                  Whoa you have a hydraulic car lift in ur garage. Coolio!
                  Yessir! I looove it! I use it all the time

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                  Ah man, just tell me it doesn't have that variable power steering deal. That bugs the crap out of me lol
                  DAFUQ? Im not aware of the varaible PS?
                  Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
                  Congrats for getting Accord of The Month for March 2012!
                  Thx Dao, I was worried cuz of how absolutly clean and well done your car is, I honestly didnt think i'd stand a chance. Especially with that pic i had being amature PnS camera and your pics are Awesome!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Is it portable? Easy 2grand

Crack?

Comment

crack eh?

And yes the lift has wheels that can attach to the bottom of the posts

8 Accords so far:

Comment

DAFUQ? Im not aware of the varaible PS?
                        Well I looked it up and I think it might have only been on first gen legends (ending in 1990). It basically makes it super easy to turn until you hit like 15 mph and then it goes back to normal. It's called variable-assist power steering or something. I drove a legend with it once and it was annoying as hell. Have you driven the car yet?

Comment

Oh no i dont think this one has that its a 2nd gen, and no i havent drove it lol

Heres a feq pics of my mount after its been filled with the poly and i topcoated it with undercoat to give it a nice wrinkle look

One more i found on my phone i kinda like
                          Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 03-23-2012, 05:45 PM.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Wheels Breh.. Heres the progress tonight:

etch prime

high build prime

base coat

Clear

Not bad for a total of 20$ invested whatcha think?!
                            Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 03-24-2012, 03:41 AM.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Pretty

Comment

Yessirrr

Getting my exhaust resealed AGAIN today! Lol damn header shes so pretty but such a stubborn bitch

Getting the rest of the piping tucked up and having one of the shitty resonators removed.

Lowering the coilovers back down tonight! And the studs are finally coming off!

Wheels should be mounted either tonight or early tmrw morning before the Monthly NW Accord meet

Also should have the carpet done and re-installed by tonight! The black turned out great just needs one more coat or SEM

Few shots from last night

SEM Color Coat Is the shit! From my door panels, to my headliner, and now my carpet. Works great and dosent give that shitty spray paint appearance afterwards. A tru dye/vinyl paint

She patiently awaits the mods

The workshop
                                Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 03-24-2012, 11:50 AM.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X