No announcement yet.

crazymikey : 1991 Accord EX-R (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally agreed. Found a set, but they're 5 hours away.

Comment

Ouch. Atleast they aren't days away
      Like me with the cargo mat and roof rack haha.

Comment

Thanks to infamouscb9, a local Calgary member, I now have new blue headrests not cut out for tv screens and blue trunk panels.

In exchange, I installed a front lip, SRI and gave him 2 pairs of clear corners.

Comment

Blue trunk side panels and new headrests installed, thanks to infamouscb9.

I'm now only missing the top plastic trim pieces for the trunk panels that sit between the panels and the C/D pillars, giving me an unfinished gap right now. Unfortunately, those pieces are part of the cargo cover assembly, which was already missing from the wagon he got the parts from.

A few photos he took from our small meet up Thursday night.

Comment

Badly needed a new steering wheel, as mine was all chewed up and nasty on top, so I snagged this DA steering wheel and shift knob at the yard. Absolutely LOVE it, almost more than the Prelude wheel in my coupe. Has a nice thickess to the grip and feels great. One of the best mods I've done for comfort/convenience.

Also snagged some ricer pedals, as my clutch pedal rubber is all falling apart, so I got the brake and clutch pedals from an EF Civic.

Got the first of several stickers delivered. Like a Boss.

And got my blue trunk panels and head rests installed, as well as my speaker boxes mounted and a temporary carpet, and an LED trunk dome light to match the LED interior dome light.

Comment

Looks great mikey.I see that stalker van is still hanging around your place.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

That damn thing never ever moves. The guy lives in the house you can see in that photo, and they're doing renovations and the van is full of reno junk. It runs and drives, but it never starts. Says he has to pour gas down the carb to get it to start.

The guy that bought my Toyota truck also backed into it when he bought it LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                  That damn thing never ever moves. The guy lives in the house you can see in that photo, and they're doing renovations and the van is full of reno junk. It runs and drives, but it never starts. Says he has to pour gas down the carb to get it to start.

The guy that bought my Toyota truck also backed into it when he bought it LOL.
                  LMAO. It does look pretty badass. I bet he walks outside every day and looks across the street and says, " Damn , that guy has some nice ass Hondas. "

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

He also has a pretty sweet Suzuki crotch rocket and his DD is a diesel Jeep Grand Cherokee.

He might always look across and think that, but I always look across and think "man, his blonde GF is toight loike a toiger."

Comment

A little paint work today.

Opened up my headlights and used some stained glass paint to do the high beams yellow. Don't mind the fog in the lenses, it will clear up. Fogged up last time I did them and they cleared up in a day or two.

Custom 3rd brake light. The previous owner removed the 3rd brake light lens and bulb and replaced it with a back up camera. I removed the camera and used an 1156 360 degree red LED bulb. Since I had no lens, I used Metalcast red paint on the hatch glass to give the effect of a red lens.

While working on the rear, I decided to red out the tails. Upon installation, they looked great, but I thought it was too much red, so I tinted the top half. I hate when people tint over amber because it looks awful, so I just sprayed right over the red paint I had laid down.

I'm liking this look, since the rest of the car is rather dark.

With signals and running lights on

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post

Wow, this pic is the shit! I love the look in this pic! & for some reason I feel like CD5 rear side marker lights would look good on this car (tinted like your tails)

And I could never figure out where to put my backup camera, thanks to you I now want to put it in the 3rd brake light

Comment

Wow this keeps looking better and better, you ever goin to repaint it?

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                            Wow this keeps looking better and better, you ever goin to repaint it?
                            He has stated that he wants to but much body work and rust must be done first and its not a priority for him yet so it will be a while.
                            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

I actually have some CD5 markers and have been contemplating installing them.

The fog in my headlights went away over night.

I'd love to repaint the car, but undecided on what I'd do. 2 tone woul be cool, but I like the monochromatic look too.

Comment

loving it including the LIKE A BOSS! sticker

Comment

Working...
                                X