No announcement yet.

CB_JoeyG : 1992 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice dude, the black to white flows great! Love the bra on the front too!

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199548

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
      Its even tougher when you dont show up huh Lowes GOTCHOASS!
      Ha I already told you my car doesn't belong anywhere with a name like stancewars lol. But yeah it sucked working that day and seeing pics of it pop up on facebook all day

Comment

LOL good point

Heres a few more pics thx to Matt (Islandhopper) for showin love and stickin around after the GG meet for a fun little cruise! Haha which eventually lead to a little speed contest.. which resulted in me missing our exit on I5 hahaha

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Might change the front end up a bit soon :\

Need something fresh for spring

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Awesome stuff Joey! Rear spoiler for the wagon would be sick.

Comment

Still lookin for a spoiler for this thing.. Lowered it a little more, about a 1/4in..Got some new tires, and still trying to get the alignment dialed in where i want it.. toe is good just need to adjust my camber a bit more. Been pretty busy lately with customer cars in the shop so haven't had much time to love on my cars..well heres some recents

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Love 205 55 tires. Hope all is well friend.

They look kinda noisey are they?
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Yea i love this size, im almost too low for them tho, Might have to cut the fenders and invest in some fender flares to really treat them right.. But thats just an idea..

The tires ride great, not to noisey and most of the interior in the wagon is out right now.. Love the handling of the new tires too! especially in the rain which its been doing non-stop today, great tire for the Northwest no dout!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Had a great weekend with the Wag, clocked about 800miles driving to Cannon Beach Oregon and back. Great turn out for the NWAccord/NWPrelude Spring meet!
                    Here's my album from the meet!

And here's a few of the better shots i got of the wagon

And there you have it

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Looks like you guys had a good time. Wagon looks good as always. Whose CB7 Is that with the green trunk? Any details on the blue Lude. Looks badass.
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Hell yea we had a blast! Great 2 day campout
                        The white sedan with the green trunk is Colin (aka Ruger2.2) and the blue BB6 is Nate he's the NWPrelude host/coordinator. He can be found on Preludepower.com

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                          Whose CB7 Is that with the green trunk?
                          Yup that's me

Also this is my card

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post

Comment

Lulz, got dat credit card fitment y0!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Wusup Joey! you ever think about match painting your grille?

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                              BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                              Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                              CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

All in good time my friend

Fresh front end coming in about 2 weeks with a few new changes

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X