No announcement yet.

CB_JoeyG : 1992 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im still waiting to see if i will get this insurance money.. I guess state farm is still "investigating" and say that they may not be paying for all if any of the damage to my car. Some fucking bullshit

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
      Im still waiting to see if i will get this insurance money.. I guess state farm is still "investigating" and say that they may not be paying for all if any of the damage to my car. Some fucking bullshit
      That's messed up same thing happened to me when some chick hit my civic...
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Get a lawyer.
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cant afford one for this.. I got it fixed its just gonna end up costing me about 200$ plus all my labor. I got alot of of shit going on court wise with child support and parenting plan stuff

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Whatcha think yes no??!

Here's a couple after the wash the other day. I still gotta replace that mirror and the door handle. Then paint to match eventually

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
              YES WINN!! seriously though im going to make a ram for cooler air to get into my intake out of tubing or ducting or something. I just need more than $17 in my checking to be safe

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Lmao pretty sweet huh

8 Accords so far:

Comment

looking good bro good luck with the wiring

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Oh yes it'll be a blast im sure! Haha Well heres a few pics i forgot to post of the most recent "mods"

Needless to say.. Its handles a little bit better

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Little front end work finally..

Fogs will be installed in a month or so when i take the bumper back off to clean and paint the trim..
                      Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 09-04-2013, 01:09 PM.

8 Accords so far:

Comment

The New milestone..

Few shots, before and after the summer NWPAC meet (NW Prelude and Accord Club)

8 Accords so far:

Comment

looking good bro cant wait to see the fogs in that bumper

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Yea i really think they will set off the front end nicely Along with the fresh trim paint too

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I think the grill and the front lip need some paint aswell...
                              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                                I think the grill and the front lip need some paint aswell...
                                I did paint them fucker! Lol i used SEM Honda Black bumper paint on the grill and front lip.. Didnt realize how expensive that shit was til i got home.. 17$ a can. I have enough to do the rest of the wagons trim tho. And possible a coat on the roof rack too

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X