Tell me about it lol. Yea the shopping cart is alright but my wagon isnt
    dam motorized shopping carts.....
    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Damn, how did that happen?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

WTF? Shopping cart.............................................. ...

Comment

LOL jk it was a 2012 Hyundai Elantra, She turned into me from a merge lane. Her fault.

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Awww man! That stinks... Boo for people who can't see where they are driving or can but just don't look... Booo

Comment

Yea damn people! Lol some older lady, she was pretty upset about it but she was in the wrong. At least her car didnt show much damage But im sure it will cost a whole hell of alot more to fix her car.. As for my wagon.. $45 later and shes back on the road

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Did you get the door replaced for $45?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Maybe

8 Accords so far:

Comment

That was easy.
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Updates

Found the donor door on a 91 DX in the yard.

And a few other goodies picked up

Got the sway bars and a couple others from a buddy, Danny at NWCLASSICHONDA

Out with the old

In with the new

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Rawwrrrr! I love the One Black Handle look ...

Same thing with me. Went to the junkyard and grabbed a drivers door (complete)
                        Was walking out with it ($25.00) The guy goes, I'll throw it on for you and hook it up.
                        Nother $25 and a swapped door .. (I gave him the old one) and I was down the road ..
                        Worked out perfect .. just switched the locks later .. best 50 bucks I ever spent! ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Not bad. Would it be hard to swap the wiring and stuff?
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

yeah the wiring part is going to be a pain in the ass.but I'm going to tear into it tomorrow I need to have power windows again. it sucks without the wiring in the driver side door because I don't have a master switch to control the other one doors

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I hear you. My car has manual windows and it would be nice to switch to power windows but I honestly don't see myself doing the work.
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Hey that window needs some tint there buddy... I know a guy...
                                My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Working...
                                X