No announcement yet.

Scolirk : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing beats a car wash at -15ºC, unless it's a car wash at -26ºC. Yesterday my car froze because I was an idiot and tried to wash it. Anyway today's wash was fine. Cleaned the outside and did some interior detailing. In the process I found the previous owner installed better speakers. Anyone have an idea what model the might be? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Clean sedan sir! keep it up!
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

She looks great as always man! A flushmount spoiler would look so dope!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post

Nothing beats a car wash at -15ºC, unless it's a car wash at -26ºC. Yesterday my car froze because I was an idiot and tried to wash it. Anyway today's wash was fine. Cleaned the outside and did some interior detailing. In the process I found the previous owner installed better speakers. Anyone have an idea what model the might be? Thanks in advance!
          Speakers-Pioneer TS-G1642R 180w

At those temps my car will stay dirty until it gets warmer out.
          Thats some serious cleaning you had to do

Comment

Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
            Clean sedan sir! keep it up!
            Thanks! I've got some small plans, including some rust that I need to fix. I'm definitely the Coin-Op's #1 customer!

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
            She looks great as always man! A flushmount spoiler would look so dope!
            I've been looking for one at the wreckers actually. The local place I've been going to only had 2 CBs last week, down from 10 back in November. I haven't had the chance to put much in to the car during the past little while, just due to work and the weather but I'm always looking! I appreciate it.

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
            Speakers-Pioneer TS-G1642R 180w

At those temps my car will stay dirty until it gets warmer out.
            Thats some serious cleaning you had to do
            Awesome, thanks for the info on the speakers! I assume the previous owner installed two, but only in the front. It seems like the rear speakers were routed as the subwoofer, which I need to un-do soon. I'd like to have 4 speakers going in the car again along with the sub, and I assume its a limitation of the head unit.

Luckily for me the past few days have been rainy, so the car isn't going to freeze for a bit. I find that rain/snow, if the car isn't cleaned up I can't drive it properly. The side mirrors are always fogging up or dirty, and only with a good clean do they work properly.

Comment

Did I hear someone say Daily Driven?

Comment

Well I haven't done much with my car, definitely not as much as any of the members here on the first page of the MRT section. Two people hit my car in February, so both bumpers on the drivers side need to be fixed. The front doors are rusting around the door bumpers, so those are on my list to replace once the weather gets nicer. It's snowing here today.

I did have a chance to make it out to the Junkyard (two of them) today and picked up a few things. New Driver-side wiper arm, driver door handle, driver-side mirror (mine's for a coupe right now), and two DA headrests. They're a noticeably darker than my interior, but I like em.

For now I'm just keeping my eyes out for parts and looking forward to repainting the bumpers in a month or so, along with my new mirror, and door handles.

Thanks for looking!

Comment

Found some chrome stuff at Canadian Tire the other day, it's cheap and will probably fall off in a month, but I like the look surprisingly. Still need another spindle to finish the rest of the doors.

I also replaced the driver-side mirror with a sedan mirror. I had a coupe mirror on before.

I bought the rest of the trim today and applied it to the doors. I think it looks alright, I'm sure if I took more time and used a ruler/something else straight I could have gotten them perfectly straight. I'm pretty happy with the results though.
                  Last edited by Scolirk; 04-07-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Nothing major this week, but I fixed the damage from February I collected on both bumpers. Looks pretty nice now.

Comment

nice headrest
                      私はフィリピン人

Comment

Quick snap of my Accord with my father's Vigor.

Comment

I haven't been on the site in a while, and really haven't done a thing to the car. The wife will be taking over custody of the CB in a couple months as it gets transformed into the baby-mobile. Got my eye on a 2003 C320 Wagon, or if expenses permit a C32.

However I did take some time to clean the car this weekend. Removed the seats and found some crap from the previous owner. Other than that I'm at 255,000km with only a few plans for the car really. I need to figure out how to remove the subwoofer and housing from the trunk, fix the driver window that seems to get stuck on the weather stripping, and if possible get some intersection lights.

Comment

Found a set of OEM visors at the wreckers today. Broke 2 clips, but I can't get them installed. I'm stuck on the driver side and I only just begun installing them. So frustrating

Comment

Got the visors installed!

Comment

I'm curious to know about the gas milage that these cars can get. Best I've gone on a tank of gas is 707km. I believe when I filed up at this point I still had about 9L of gas in the tank. I'm sure I could go at least 800km on a tank, but I haven't felt like testing that theory. So how far can you go?

Comment

Working...
                                X