No announcement yet.

dayzielynn : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for posting the pics up had a fun time with you guys hope to see you again soon. i loved your car did a good job on it.

Comment

For some reason jdm one peacers make a cb front look 100xs better can't wait to get a set . Your car is lovely keep up the good work .

Comment

All you need is a red cb, a yellow cb, and me so we can be power ranger style.lol.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Looking good, Big fan of the mesh rims looks great on our chassis.
          Last edited by baracuda; 06-04-2013, 02:13 PM.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            Looking good, Big fan of the mesh rims looks great on our chassis.
            thanks im a big fan of theses kind of wheels to. i might get a set of bbs rs wheels latter on for my car to.but the wheels im really after are the mugen m7s rebarreled with the big lip really want them but cant find them anywhere.
            i really like the mugens on this members car.
            Last edited by dayzielynn; 06-05-2013, 02:55 AM.

Comment

amazing car!! I noticed you had some Sakuras! Did you get an adapter to install those? I could only find them in 4x100
              blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

ya my boyfriend thought all Hondas were 4x100 and even asked the sales guy on the phone if they were going to work he said yes we bought them and got tiers 1300 dollars later and after my boyfriend was outside high trying to get them on for 30 min in the dark and finally realized they wouldn't fit. so i found some adapters and got them so he could put them on. i still have mine somewhere around my house don't need them any more tho one has a hair line crack in it the rest are good but soon as he saw that they were off and got me new wheels the ones i have now but i payed around 200 for mine.
                Last edited by dayzielynn; 06-05-2013, 03:37 AM.

Comment

looking good! i love this car! its so clean and nicely done. keep it up!

Originally posted by scudweiser
                  i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by dayzielynn View Post
                    thanks im a big fan of theses kind of wheels to. i might get a set of bbs rs wheels latter on for my car to.but the wheels im really after are the mugen m7s rebarreled with the big lip really want them but cant find them anywhere.
                    I saw this car at CAM13 today it is beautifully put together and your on your way to make your car just as nice
                    MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

Verrrry nice! on the nomination. Deserved!
                      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

The amount of money you spent buying those fake Wheels you could've just driven on the stock Wheels and rebarreled a set of real Wheels. Spend your money right once.

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
                          The amount of money you spent buying those fake Wheels you could've just driven on the stock Wheels and rebarreled a set of real Wheels. Spend your money right once.
                          Preach!

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by dayzielynn View Post
                            your not gonna find a set of rebarreld M7's, these are custom built. This set has on atleast 3-4 different cars (i believe which has been sold within each owner). Even if your able to find this set for sale, you'll probably be paying more than what you paid for your car. not trying to be negative or "hating" just saying on how it is. these wheel do look really good on CB's
                            FRIENDS
                            DONT LET
                            FRIENDS
                            ROLL ON
                            ROTA'S

Comment

No to put you on blast or anything but these wheels are out there. Companies like memory fab can source everything to make it happen. But you are correct, the are really expensive. Here a pic of Josue aka Jhondaaj with a very similar set as PrimeSniper. Both of these cars were at CAM13 at the same time.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
                                lol, werd
                                FRIENDS
                                DONT LET
                                FRIENDS
                                ROLL ON
                                ROTA'S

Comment

Working...
                                X