No announcement yet.

Theos92VR4 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finished up the rears today! after doing the backs, the ride is pretty good. But i am getting a strange noise from the back so I have to check that out

Comment

Holy shit! The car is white now. Damn it's so clean I'm jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
        Holy shit! The car is white now. Damn it's so clean I'm jealous!
        Nobody believes its even the same car its hilarious. And thanks man! The full respray only cost me $715 after tax and everything. If you ever need any work done this guy at maaco in rockaway is a great painter!

Comment

awesome work on the super fast turn around.
          I can't wait too see next winter's beater.
          Also if you find the ride still a little droopy or bouncy try replacing the bushings, Fresh rubber or poly in the joints helps the whole suspension.
          CB7TUNER.com
          Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
            awesome work on the super fast turn around.
            I can't wait too see next winter's beater.
            Also if you find the ride still a little droopy or bouncy try replacing the bushings, Fresh rubber or poly in the joints helps the whole suspension.
            thanks man

Unfortunately this will be next years winter beater! I plan on getting another front bumper to run in the winter, and a different front lip! I am going to change out the upper control arms, rear upper control arms, and a bunch of other bushings before I drive it out to california next january!

Comment

Make sure you adjust your toe up front! Looks great.

'98 Prelude resto/mod thread

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnick View Post
                Make sure you adjust your toe up front! Looks great.
                thanks Its actually the caster on the right front wheel! I think the previous owner ran it into a ditch. Im trying to find out whats bent and then fix it to get it back to normal

Comment

The front usually gets toe out as well when lowered(natural curve under compression). Best to check it rather than chew through a set of front tires(ask me how I know...).

I just got done going through my whole front end for the most part. Just going to do radius rod bushings and replace and wheel bearing, and nearly everything but the knuckle up front is new! Love how you brought this car back from nearly death, too.

'98 Prelude resto/mod thread

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnick View Post
                    The front usually gets toe out as well when lowered(natural curve under compression). Best to check it rather than chew through a set of front tires(ask me how I know...).

I just got done going through my whole front end for the most part. Just going to do radius rod bushings and replace and wheel bearing, and nearly everything but the knuckle up front is new! Love how you brought this car back from nearly death, too.
                    I def have to check into that! i plan on also picking up a set of spc front and rear camber kits to correct the negative camber all around

Comment

wheels and tires mounted, heres pretty much the finished product!

Comment

Wow great progress man. Very impressive. Love the color and the rims. Hopefully you don't lose it in the snow.
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Alright, I need a CD5 rear lip and a paint job.

A rear window visor would complete the look, imo.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                            Wow great progress man. Very impressive. Love the color and the rims. Hopefully you don't lose it in the snow.
                            thanks man

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                            Alright, I need a CD5 rear lip and a paint job.

A rear window visor would complete the look, imo.
                            I am def thinking about a window visor for the back, that will probably be my next thing. I also still have to throw my new sunroof and sunroof visor on!

Comment

winter wheels back on, preparing for another 3-5 inches of snow today

Comment

Beautiful ride, man. I love the lip.
                                Originally posted by cb7dazz
                                And you're english is much better than some people on this board and it's their primary language.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                ...for example

Comment

Working...
                                X